Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > world.

Old 05-10-2011, 11:51 PM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ
SystematicallyDisadsomthg

Re: British muslims protest Bin ladens death
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantm3 View Post
over the years??? this guy (almost typed goy lol) has only made posts of this type for the past few months. he's only got 30 posts total, most of which are just replies to other posts about video games, movies, etc. your patience is awfully short! if we reduce ourselves to that kind of level so quickly we are pretty much taking our "open-mindedness" argument, lighting it on fire, stomping on it, and then running over it with a ford taurus. i can understand offering explanations, arguments, and good debate, but i don't see the point in running someone down because they have made a couple of posts wherein his misguided opinions are honestly not uncommon in this time period, and generally supported by the mainstream media. if he doesn't reply to our posts, fine, but why turn this into a bashing thread? just let it go, jeez!

HEY! "Goy" should be the internet word for when you don't know if a person is male or female!!

However much I've always "trusted" B's opinion, I'm kinda in agreement with bryantm3. Do I REALLY need to go all stalker and read all his past posts? tf? I'll just hold my opinion for now. I mean it's not like you guys were never c.s.rs to me. Maybe he's all sensitive though.

Old 05-11-2011, 02:06 AM
bryantm3
It's Written In The Book!

goy is already a word! good suggestion, though.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:19 AM
Deckard
issue 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryantm3
your patience is awfully short!
Na, your memory is awfully short! He goes back way before the post counter was reset.

// EDIT: I am deleting the rest of what I wrote. Explaining it to you is unavoidably continuing a critique of the guy, and I don't want to go over the top with him

Last edited by Deckard; 05-11-2011 at 04:11 AM.
Old 05-11-2011, 05:06 AM
stimpee
Administrator

human151 does get everyone going tho
Old 05-11-2011, 05:53 AM
Sean
Where in the world...?

Quote:
over the years??? this guy (almost typed goy lol) has only made posts of this type for the past few months. he's only got 30 posts total, most of which are just replies to other posts about video games, movies, etc. your patience is awfully short! if we reduce ourselves to that kind of level so quickly we are pretty much taking our "open-mindedness" argument, lighting it on fire, stomping on it, and then running over it with a ford taurus. i can understand offering explanations, arguments, and good debate, but i don't see the point in running someone down because they have made a couple of posts wherein his misguided opinions are honestly not uncommon in this time period, and generally supported by the mainstream media. if he doesn't reply to our posts, fine, but why turn this into a bashing thread? just let it go, jeez!
Human has indeed been around for a few years. Maybe his account was re-set at some point or something, but it's been a slow and steady flow of inanity from the start.
Old 05-11-2011, 03:41 PM
//\/\/
slogging it out

bryantm3 - like deckard and sean say; this isn't new... anyway - OOOH LOOK - A GOAT!
Old 05-12-2011, 09:13 AM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ

Quote:
goy is already a word! good suggestion, though.

Oh, I did not know that. My bad.

Last edited by jOHN rODRIGUEZ; 05-12-2011 at 10:04 AM.
Old 05-12-2011, 07:46 PM
human151
deletion

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpee View Post
human151 does get everyone going tho
which is 50% of my purpose here. You all are pretty much on the same page, politically. I just try to stir things up a bit, form time to time. The other 50% of my purpose is to play devils advocate in a way. You all want to believe that most people are great and everyone loves everyone else, and that the specific groups of people that are causing issues around the world are just a small amount and its really no big deal.

Well, yes it is statistically a small amount of people, I am not ignorant enough to believe that all muslims are horrible people. I am not ignorant enough to believe that half of all muslims are bad. I am not ignoratn enough to believe that even 15% percent are bad. But I am intelligent enough to believe (and admit) that even though the number of muslims which act in a ill manner are statistically minute, it still equals a significant amount of people. Also, even if the amount of muslims which actually kidnap people and cut their heads off is small, there are much more people that support their ideology. If that were not so, then tehy would have been marginalized a long time ago. Instead, they are popular enough, and are able to get the funding, to continue to drag out two wars against the most powerful Nations on earth. Obviously, are marginalized group would not be able to do that.

Imagine some crack pot group of christian zealots waging war for 10 years against the combined power of the United States and England, et al....that would not happen, because these morons could neither get the finding nor popular support to do it. They'd be wiped out in days, if not hours. But, the muslims you people hold so dear and say have only minimal support, are able to wage war against the most powerful nations on earth, for what, 10 years now? Be honest, could a group of religious zealots do this if they did not have widespread support, politically and financially.

As for "british people Protesting" yes, it was inflammatory. I knew that when I started the thread. Be honest, who, besides me gets good threadds going which are good arguments? NO one, everyone usually agrees with each other (you people know that is true). Yes, I am also a bit angry at The UK. Your society allows unimpeded immigration to your country by people who would get angry about my country killing a mass murderer. How much blood was on the hands of Bin Laden? And your citizens are protesting against my country for killing a man like that? Did these same british citizens protest on 7/7? Did they protest when the horrors of innocent brits bleeding to death because thy had their legs blown off then bled to death? No, your citizens did not. But they did protest when the man responsible for inspiring the attacks was killed. That is grotesque. Do you think The morons who carried out the attacks would have carried it out if they did were not inspired by al qaeda?

But im the one getting called out when I bring it to the spotlight. Instead of hating on me, you people should be calling up your MP's to get these idiots deported. But no...theyre not the problem, I am. lulz.

Hte all you want, Ive been here a long time and unless stimpee or som administrator bans me again, I'll continue to pop up from time to time.

And if I were under 18 the I would have to have been what, 9 when I started posting?

Some of you only see things through your world view.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:47 PM
Sean
Where in the world...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by human151 View Post
You all want to believe that most people are great and everyone loves everyone else, and that the specific groups of people that are causing issues around the world are just a small amount and its really no big deal.
Who said anything of the sort?

Quote:
Well, yes it is statistically a small amount of people, I am not ignorant enough to believe that all muslims are horrible people. I am not ignorant enough to believe that half of all muslims are bad. I am not ignoratn enough to believe that even 15% percent are bad. But I am intelligent enough to believe (and admit) that even though the number of muslims which act in a ill manner are statistically minute, it still equals a significant amount of people.
THAT'S what we've all been saying. CONSISTANTLY!

Quote:
But im the one getting called out when I bring it to the spotlight. Instead of hating on me, you people should be calling up your MP's to get these idiots deported. But no...theyre not the problem, I am. lulz.
No,you get called out for misrepresenting everyone here's words (see beginning of my reply) and NOT showing the subtlety of thought that you've finally shown a brief glimmer of just above.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:33 PM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ

yeah, yeah, yeah, but.......am I special?

K, have fun guys you won't hear from me for a while. I'll be back to wreck havoc on your intellects in a few weeks.