Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2010, 05:31 AM
whatmakesustick

"last Underworld only shows...for a really long time"
Okay I'm worried....as mentioned in the underworldlive.com thread there have been odd concerning reference to 'the last we will pass through here for a while' on the diary and this article confirms it. I was going to put it in the articles thread but it might be deserving of its own thread!

Seems like next year they will be visiting as many festivals as possible before taking a break from touring for a while - and I get the feeling that's not a break so that they can write the next record...

"So, this is it. These shows now in the UK are the last Underworld only shows that we're planning to do for a really long time. It's going to be really interesting, no sadness, but a lot of joy. We'll be playing to our own crowd, because next year it's going to be full on festivals. Then at the end of next year we've got a lot of plans. The things that we haven't been able to do for the last 20 years, that we'd like to spend some time focusing on."

http://www.egigs.co.uk/index.php?a=13679

Last edited by whatmakesustick; 11-22-2010 at 05:32 AM. Reason: forgot the link!