Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.

Old 10-17-2007, 06:59 PM
samralh
the lurker

Send a message via MSN to samralh
Re: UW London 17.18.19 Oct
I am at a loss for words right now.

I don't even want to think about this trip because then I won't sleep.

See you all soon!!!
Old 10-18-2007, 01:08 AM
polar_action
beeps rock : stop all war

Send a message via MSN to polar_action
Dundee man back safe in yorkshire )

Great show... Crowd started off a wee bit slow i thought but got into it after a few songs.

Great to meet everyone and I hope everyone going to the Thurs and Friday shows has a top top time.

Much thanks to BB for hospitality and half a spag bol (and tea and bacon roll)

Had my moment during nuxx... didn't want the beats to stop... i was lost in them for a bit.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:10 AM
//\/\/
slogging it out

cracking performance - best i've seen for years (first since mr price joined) - they're way way better as a threesome, that's all i can conclude!

loved the inflatables, though karl's jacket... hmmmm....

nice of darren to do a quick signing session by the cd stand as well...

wish to hell i was going on friday too - good to briefly see what dirts i saw - sorry to lose you all - we lost the people we'd only just met at the venue, so pretty poor at finding anyone! loved the venue, though you had to get pretty far forward before the sound got up

superb stuff anyway!

(san - were you in the front row? sure i spotted you on the big screen when karl was doing the kamera thing)

Last edited by //\/\/; 10-18-2007 at 03:55 AM.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:21 AM
BeautifulBurnout
MadMinistrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty0900
Woop, setting off in 30mins to get my train. So excited about this gig.

As i said, wont be able to come to dirtymeet, but i shall have my dirtyshirt on. Feel free to awkwardly come and say hi to me. I am currently sporting lots of fuzzy facial fluff.

Bugger. I am sure we saw you in the lift at Chalk Farm tube, but I forgot what you said about the beard. The person that said "nice shirt - are you going to the gig?" would have been Polar Action. How silly is that, that I didn't recognise ya!

Polar-Action: sorry I enticed you with dinner then made you stop eating it half way through. Needs must when Southern Rail and Easy Jet fall in the wrong configuration. Glad you got back safely.

//\/\/: Great to see you even if it was only for a nano-second. Was confused by your post and thought you were coming Friday night, so was a nice surprise.

Had a great night - looking forward to tonight now. Woohoo!

Last edited by BeautifulBurnout; 10-18-2007 at 04:50 AM.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:41 AM
twicezero
mouseman

I'll be there tonight in a dark red 'I am made of poison' shirt and shorts + converse hi tops.

say hullo, jump around a bit
Old 10-18-2007, 09:07 AM
//\/\/
slogging it out

this was also my first ever gig since the smoking ban was introduced - it was a bit strange in that sense - the strongest smell all night was pizza and garlic!!!
Old 10-19-2007, 05:14 AM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBurnout
Bugger. I am sure we saw you in the lift at Chalk Farm tube, but I forgot what you said about the beard. The person that said "nice shirt - are you going to the gig?" would have been Polar Action. How silly is that, that I didn't recognise ya!

Polar-Action: sorry I enticed you with dinner then made you stop eating it half way through. Needs must when Southern Rail and Easy Jet fall in the wrong configuration. Glad you got back safely.

//\/\/: Great to see you even if it was only for a nano-second. Was confused by your post and thought you were coming Friday night, so was a nice surprise.

Had a great night - looking forward to tonight now. Woohoo!
Aye that was me in the lift like. I would have asked more questions/said hello but never clicked.

Thought the show was awesome and the best i've seen them. Only annoyance for me personally was the start stop nature of it. I was expecting a little bit more mixing between the songs, but i dont care! I couldnt fucking do it! Now just waiting for the gig CD to arrive. Anyone have a rip of the webcast?
Old 10-19-2007, 05:57 AM
twicezero
mouseman

If they didn't stop between tracks, how would they get the thing to span 2 cds? *grin*
Old 10-19-2007, 06:43 AM
//\/\/
slogging it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty0900
Only annoyance for me personally was the start stop nature of it. I was expecting a little bit more mixing between the songs, but i dont care!
(be grateful you didn't see them before they got another darren in... )
Old 10-19-2007, 07:20 AM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twicezero
If they didn't stop between tracks, how would they get the thing to span 2 cds? *grin*
Hmm i thought that was why, but surely they'll be a point where a mixed in track would easily be id'd as a new track.A la Cups in to Push Upstairs on the EE DVD/CD Im not complaining like, still a fucking awesome show.