Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 07:17 AM
RandomViolence
river

Re: Tickets for Royal Festival Hall show - spares?
Well, I assume this is a long shot, but if anyone has a spare and wouldn't mind helping out a longtime fan from the states I would mightily appreciate it. Looking at the ticket sites now everything is over $300, which in addition to the airfare from Boston, feels mighty steep. Anyone able to help a former dirtyforum member out?
Old 09-22-2014, 04:58 AM
Spooky Shoes
Sole Man

Have anyone's tickets arrived yet? Had a shipping notification a couple of weeks ago but nothing delivered yet.
Old 09-22-2014, 05:53 AM
Chippy
river

Yes, mine arrived a week or so ago.
Old 09-22-2014, 02:51 PM
vacant
pretty

Same, had it a few weeks now.
Old 09-25-2014, 04:53 AM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

This is happening:

Old 09-25-2014, 05:32 AM
Dunwho
Big Time

Oh awesome! I am going to be there on my own. Flying over from Dublin for the day and will be heading home the next day. Would love to take part in a meetup before the gig or something if it is happening. I think I am up in the circle near the front left facing the stage... I think. Tickets arrived the other day.

Can't wait.
Old 09-25-2014, 11:22 AM
jetpig
LoveyouLoveyouLoveyou

That photo is gorgeous! Grats to all of you who are going and have a great time!
Old 09-25-2014, 01:08 PM
khouri
khondo dweller

I hope rick is sitting down for the show! He needs a break.
Old 09-25-2014, 01:36 PM
dandylion
Jigsaw Man

Mmm - awesome indeed!

If anyone wants to join the party I have one spare ticket.
Old 09-26-2014, 02:41 AM
WgrahameW
river

Hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by posting this here. Sorry if so.

I have 2 tickets for Oct 11 at the Royal Festival Hall in London. They're rear stalls, Row DD and I have the tickets at home. I cannot now go. Which I am gutted about.

So, I have two choices. I could try to sell the tickets on the reseller sites (current prices for tickets in this area ludicrous plus even more ludicrous booking fees) or I could do something better, like sell the tickets privately and donate the money raised from one of them to Oscars Fighting Fund - a fund raising site set up by a friend of mine whose 9yo son died earlier this year from a brain tumour - see here http://www.gofundme.com/fightingforoscar for more details. Oscar's dad, Ian is OK with me doing this as they are trying to raise funds for a charity called HeadSmart to raise awareness.

I prefer the latter. So, if you (or someone you know) wants to go to see Underworld get them to get in touch with me - easiest is a DM here or through http://about.me/grahame.whitfield ...the latter will show you that I'm a real live person!

This way, you/someone you know get/s to see something marvellous at a lower price than they'd pay on ViaGoGo or StubHub, I make some money on my ticket that can go towards my saving fund for a TV that I can probably end up watching the gig on at some point (!) and some money goes to a great cause.

I reckon something around £135 per ticket fully inclusive incl registered delivery is a good deal all round. If I can't sell them via this route in the next few days, I'll go down the reseller route and donate the price I get for one ticket. But I thought I'd see if this route was better.

Or make me an offer - Higher or Lower! You can pay the price of one ticket direct to Oscar's fund...and we can arrange how to send the rest to me directly...and how you can best get your tickets..in a way that we both feel happy with! If you prefer, I'll list them on a reseller site and tell you as I do so you can buy them there. If youre near Sheffield, I can probably drop them round to you.

Again, sorry if this is breaking any rules. I'm a newbie here but a longstanding UW addict (and a gutted one at that).

Last edited by WgrahameW; 09-27-2014 at 01:00 PM.
Closed Thread