Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > headset.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2009, 02:53 PM
the mongoose
talks to God

Michael Jackson is DEAD!
From TMZ.com:

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Jackson had 13 number one hits during his solo career.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:09 PM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.

Re: Michael Jackson is DEAD!
I wonder what caused it?

will they blame it on the sunshine?

the moonlight?

the good times?

or as we all suspect, was it the boogie
Old 06-26-2009, 11:28 PM
the mongoose
talks to God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty0900 View Post
I wonder what caused it?

will they blame it on the sunshine?

the moonlight?

the good times?

or as we all suspect, was it the boogie

Turns out it was food poisoning.....

he ate some 10 year old nuts! Ba-dum-chhhh!

Really sad though.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:24 AM
34958hq439-qjw9v5jq298v5j
blue

I'm pretty bummed about this. We'll never have another quite like him again - the man was a top celebrity from the time he was like 11 years old, an age when most of us were worried about long division and spelling bees. Even 25 years removed from Thriller, the guy still commanded a room in a way that very few could. Who's reached that level of celebrity throughout the years? Is the list really this short - The Beatles, Sinatra, and Micheal Jordan? The guy's entire personal life became national news and it drove the man crazy - I know he brought a lot of it on himself, but above all else you can tell that all the condeming stories in the media, all the rumors and lies, all the constant joking and judging really got to him and affected his life in a terrible way. RIP Mike
Old 06-29-2009, 02:23 PM
34958hq439-qjw9v5jq298v5j
blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mongoose View Post
Turns out it was food poisoning.....

he ate some 10 year old nuts! Ba-dum-chhhh!

Really sad though.
Wow, that's only the 16th time i have heard this joke, and it wasn't funny the other 15 times either. What is it about MJ that inspires so many juvenille and unfunny jokes? They are funny if you have maybe like a 5th grader's understanding of the man, but the truth is that no jokes can really envelop the guy's overall weirdness...talk about an easy target...

Quote:
Originally Posted by //\/\/ View Post
oh come on; he's done nothing of note for years, apart from behave indecently with small children. the hypocricy surrounding this has been incredible.

1 paedophile down. a very famous paedophile - that's the only difference. good riddance.
Good riddance? Hypocrisy? So when Bill Clinton dies will you be saying "one adulterer down"? Will you say similar things about Bill Cosby and Bob Barker because of their sex scandals? Does the fact that Thriller was 25 years ago mean that it doesn't matter if he's alive anymore? Do you really think the only difference between MJ and a paedophile (MJ was aquitted, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt) is that MJ is famous? You do know he made music, right? Like, the best selling album of all time? I'm not even a big MJ fan - but I guess some think that people ought to be defined by the negative things in their life. Nobody's denying that the dude was a total weirdo - and for the record, there's no hard evidence that the guy was attracted to children, or anything more than just a nutball whose every move made headlines. I mean, it's pretty obvious that the lawsuits were filed with the sole purpose of making the parents rich anyway. I'm not defending the guy against these charges - some of that stuff is indefensible - but his music is like, 1000 times more significant than any of that. If you didn't like the man fine, you don't have to comment...when Rick James died were you commenting "who cares, he was a druggie"?? What, exactly, is the hypocrisy??
Old 06-29-2009, 03:18 PM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ
SystematicallyDisadsomthg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34958hq439-qjw9v5jq298v5j View Post
What, exactly, is the hypocrisy??

UMM, I think it's the Threat to the Sanctity of Marriage by the people running our country.

Like that?

Old 06-25-2009, 03:37 PM
Winston
is playing his didgeridoo

Send a message via ICQ to Winston Send a message via MSN to Winston
the king of pop is no more....RIP

Old 06-25-2009, 03:44 PM
IsiliRunite
de la Michigan

Send a message via AIM to IsiliRunite
As long as the other MJ is still alive I am

RIP
Old 06-25-2009, 05:09 PM
holden
collateral damage

Send a message via MSN to holden
Crazy.
Watching the news, the scenes of crowds gathering at the hospital and other sites, whether mourning or just curious...it's like we're collectively remembering 1983 again. It'd be nice if we could just remember him for the mega-hits and cultural impact rather than the bizarre behavior and scandals of his latter years.
RIP.

and also; Farrah, RIP
Old 06-25-2009, 05:26 PM
the-star-samurai
never to part this sky

Today is just...so bleak. I can't believe it. At one point I'm happily making comic pages. Next thing I know, I'm hearing of Michael Jackson and feeling absolutely miserable until the multiple confirmations. I honestly cried. I remember listening to his music for all of my life and hearing all those MJ jokes at school and never going along with them because I felt like I was alone in liking him for his music and his creativity. ;n;
I'm sure he's singing and dancing in heaven right now. Aw man.
R.I.P. <3
Drawing him and listening to UW is very theraputic right now.