Dirty Forums > moments.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2009, 09:29 PM
foxtrotoscar
river

Re: Sydney, New Years Eve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancouver View Post
Those videos are great. And I'd echo the desire for audio....but dude has done enough work already!
thanks for comments. sh*t! i have unfortunately run into some problems, imac crashed, exthard drive backup failed, waiting and hoping that mac repairer can fix it with vids intact. in meantime will put born slippy up in HD on a diff computer as i still have it on my camera [will be in 2 clips: one on the end of Jumbo, the other on its own to follow]. don't know how to join them without compressing/losing significant MBytes, i only have imovie. i just hope the imac is ok otherwise we wont see spoonman, beaut burnout, pushupstairs, and small conk.twix.scribble. not happy!
all the tracks are/were 10min recordings on a HD digicam [sony t500], am not very technically savvy bout making dvd/audio files etc but will seek advice if/when i get them back!
Old 01-25-2009, 09:56 PM
bee
river

foxtrotoscar... argh! Tragic strikes! Hope that your vids and gear are all making a speedy and complete recovery mate
Old 02-13-2009, 10:08 PM
foxtrotoscar
river

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
foxtrotoscar... argh! Tragic strikes! Hope that your vids and gear are all making a speedy and complete recovery mate
at last, all fixed, luckily data intact, all the tracks from the gig are now up on the youtube playlist [HD too]. here's the link again
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...51F5C83FF66F01
Old 02-14-2009, 02:29 PM
Champiness
Once again the superstar

Absolutely phenomenal! There's so many amazing visuals to accompany the music, and for the first time (unless you count Everything, Everything as a full gig) I can see what an entire performance by UW looks like to somebody who was there. Every song has its own unique identifier: the way the static crystals of Small Conker & A Twix explode into the dancing lights of YDS, the countdown timer that becomes part of an endless stream of meaningless symbols in Pearl's Girl, or the silhouette-turned visual of Moaner. Lovely!
Old 02-14-2009, 03:07 PM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.

Gonna have to watch this all in one go, amazing stuff indeed.