Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.

Old 06-22-2007, 05:36 AM
potatobroth
bungalow

Show in Turkey
Any dirts in attendance? So how was it? Anyone have a set list? Inquiring minds want to know!
Old 06-22-2007, 07:23 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Re: Show in Turkey
See this thread here
Old 06-22-2007, 11:36 AM
BrotherLovesDub
barking dog

sadly that thread has 1 pic that only tells us that there are some giant condoms used as stage props. no reviews, no setlists, no nothing. just a tiny pic of 3 specs on a stage near a mass of giant purple condoms.
Old 06-22-2007, 12:18 PM
stimpee
Administrator

You misunderstand. That thread is the general thread for bits of info about the tour so far. Including this general request for information on that gig.

I can alter the title of the thread maybe, to make it a bit more clear (and inviting).
Old 06-24-2007, 04:47 PM
potatobroth
bungalow

yeah, i saw that post about Turkey, but when the thread turned towards the sadness of the Greece altercation, I thought I would start anoter thread so that any good news from Turkey didn't get lost.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:19 PM
potatobroth
bungalow

Just posting a msg from Kowalski that was PM'd to me. Evidentally Kowalski's membership hasn't been approved for posting yet, so here goes:

that istanbul gig was amazing. they mesmerized around 4000 people over there and leave them wanting for more. it start with a strange version of "mmm..." and it ended with "moaner" encore. they go between songs (some sounds from riverrun, some sounds quite improvise) with amazing tomato visuals. at the second half, karl started bring some strange balloons on stage - lights inside changed with every musical sequence - highlight for me was, of course, all these things, that new song, amazing guitar chords.

let you know guys more when i can start to write on this forum :-)

thank you.

kowalski.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:52 PM
BeautifulBurnout
MadMinistrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatobroth
Just posting a msg from Kowalski that was PM'd to me. Evidentally Kowalski's membership hasn't been approved for posting yet, so here goes:

that istanbul gig was amazing. they mesmerized around 4000 people over there and leave them wanting for more. it start with a strange version of "mmm..." and it ended with "moaner" encore. they go between songs (some sounds from riverrun, some sounds quite improvise) with amazing tomato visuals. at the second half, karl started bring some strange balloons on stage - lights inside changed with every musical sequence - highlight for me was, of course, all these things, that new song, amazing guitar chords.

let you know guys more when i can start to write on this forum :-)

thank you.

kowalski.
Thanks - and thank you Kowalski. If you can read this, I forwarded your PM from the other day to the Moderator, but I guess he hasn't seen it yet. Looking forward to more details when you can post