Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > static.

Old 09-21-2010, 11:26 AM
lament
sniffin the wind

Re: Introduce Yourselves
Yes! I was bummed when it was cancelled but just checked the tour thread and saw it was back on. My first show.. very excited!
Old 05-06-2011, 02:36 PM
adam
blue

BOOYAH BITCHES I'M BACK
Old 07-01-2012, 05:43 PM
Dunwho
Big Time

I'm sort of back... i think.

Hello again.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Antarctica32
river

Hi, my name is Matt. I'm from America and I'm willing to bet I'm the youngest dude on these here forums. My favorite (by a long shot) has got to be ALaF. I recently (3 years ago) became obsessed with UW when I watched Sunshine and heard a couple of theirs in that. My life goal is to meet Rick and Karl and see them live. Like some one else said before me, UW is the only band I buy physical from anymore. I My fav album is Barking, because of ALaF. I own all formats of Barking except for Deluxe, and I own 2 of the double LP Vinyl versions from OM. I still fall asleep and wake up listening to UW.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:01 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Hi Matt, welcome to the forums. I guess you missed them when they came to DC and NYC in 2010? Hopefully we might get some tour dates later this year after the Olympics or maybe next year. It's not economical for them to do much touring in the U.S., so you'll probably have to travel a little bit to catch them wherever you can.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:08 PM
Antarctica32
river

Yeah, I missed them then which is a real shame. My parents didn't want me to go. What stinks even more is that I'm working at a camp the day of the opening ceremony, and I guarantee my dad won't DVR it.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:37 PM
ebo
river

Hey!

My name's Bjoern, I'm from Germany.

I've been following Underworld since 1994 or 1995, I think. First encounter was the Cowgirl music video on MTV..

I was a subscriber and active poster at the dirtylist back in '97-'99.

Best UW Moment was 2000, I think, at the Bizarre Festival in Germany, where heavy rain suddenly caused an interruption of the gig because the gear had to be covered properly. People started yelling song suggestions. Most of them shouted for Born Slippy, and I thought, geez, everybody knows they're going to play this as encore anyway. I tried my luck and yelled for Dirty Epic, which they then actually played! The original album version, one of my alltime faves, and a rather rare one to hear live. Pure bliss.
Old 12-31-2012, 01:55 AM
gcoleman99
flows like a river

Send a message via Yahoo to gcoleman99
Yo, Gary, from LA. I was one of the original dirties from the list, joining around the end of '96 (was that really Auntie Viv that I saw up above, btw?). Anyway, I've been a fan of UW since early '95, and they became my all-time favorite after seeing the at Organic in the San Gab's in 1996. I remember going up there on my motorcycle (by myself, cuz no one else wanted to go, even though I had an extra free ticket, won from Jason Bentley a week or two earlier). I honestly cannot remember the music, even WITH the bootleg that's been floating around. All I remember is dancing non-stop during their entire gig, and they blew me away that night (no, I was not flyin' high). Ever since that day, I've tried to get to as many shows as I could (which hasn't been much, granted). Since then, I might have married another Lister (though that may not have turned out well in the end), moved out East, moved back to LA, and now am in the NW. Any other long time listers like Scoot and BAS still on here?
Old 01-01-2013, 06:46 AM
//\/\/
slogging it out

Scoot sold dirty and now dominates the gaming industry, BAS is still in and around, yes... Tim Kong pops up with wisdom now and again...
Old 01-01-2013, 01:03 PM
bas_I_am
vision

Quote:
Originally Posted by //\/\/ View Post
Scoot sold dirty and now dominates the gaming industry, BAS is still in and around, yes... Tim Kong pops up with wisdom now and again...
G man! Wassup bro!

Glad to see you survived marriage... Been to that movie, didn't like the ending