Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > world.

Old 06-07-2011, 02:29 PM
Strangelet
rico suave

Important Message About Sarah Palin
I just came on to speak my mind on Sarah Palin. I specifically want to address any of her supporters that might come on this forum and read this.

Conservative pundits who support her always say don't underestimate Sarah Palin. Well I don't underestimate Sarah Palin. On the contrary, I think she's a dead serious problem.

First thing I want to say to supporters is I want to give y'all a lesson on patriotism. This is patriotism: Japananese Seniors Volunteer for Fukushima "Suicide Corps"

What is not real patriotism is driving around a bus that looks like this

while acting like you're an american pilgrim seeing the holy relics of st. franklin and st. jefferson

I mean it looks patriotic. I'll bet if you sound the horn it plays the goddam star spangled banner. I'll bet a team america puppet drives it for her. So yeah patriotism. FUCK YEAH.

FUCK NO. patriotism is taking responsibility for your community and putting sharp sacrifices on the line for it. If you think standing in front of the liberty bell, without bothering to learn anything more about it than what gets you elected, is patriotism than you wouldn't know patriotism if it patriotically kept punching you in the face.

And what kind of a person votes for a candidate because they think that choice is the most patriotic? I don't have any problems if you're voting for Palin because you agree with her policies. But I know you aren't voting for her because you agree with her policies, because that would be impossible. So you're voting for her because her bus tour is a thinly veiled attempt to architect a comprehensive bid for the white house based on the foundational argument that to vote for her is to vote for patriotism and american exceptionalism. And you've bought it. So basically you're a tool and if GI Joe broke out of his cellophane wrapper at Toys R Us and ran as the most patriotic american candidate you'd probably switch for that. Especially if Barbie is his running mate.

I've listened to Rush Limbaugh so I know how you think. He carries on like a teen ager who's got a crush on the activities director at the neighborhood church. Like him, this shit goes freudian and you just want to drill baby drill. To have your country run by your mom psychological archetype while being in love with her. What has ever been more psychologically tempting?

You're even willing to change history at her whim, without her even asking you to. This sentence was recently added to the entry for Paul Revere on Conservapedia.

"Part of the purpose of Revere's ride was to warn the British that colonists would exercise their natural right to bear arms."

because of this embarrasing performance:

She's not even looking at the camera when she speaks, and you can see her mentally flip a coin in order to decide to either say "colonists" or "british." She flipped. She lost.

Maybe its a gotcha question. It would be a gotcha question if you asked her the color of George Washington's white horse.

And for me its not her intelligence that's the problem. Even though pond scum has more intelligence because at least pond scum knows better than to insinuate itself as presidential material. For me its that its quite obvious she's got a cruel streak running right down her beauty queen back side and she's in it for herself.

I'm serious with this shit. Its not funny anymore.

- Mark Twain

Old 06-07-2011, 03:31 PM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ
SystematicallyDisadsomthg

Re: Important Message About Sarah Palin
Speak of the devil.

The whole Paul Revere bit was blown outta proportion, but her handling of the "BREAKING NEWS" bit was kinda ..... umm, why?

Old 06-07-2011, 04:20 PM
Deckard
issue 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangelet View Post
I just came on to speak my mind on Sarah Palin. I specifically want to address any of her supporters that might come on this forum and read this.

Conservative pundits who support her always say don't underestimate Sarah Palin. Well I don't underestimate Sarah Palin. On the contrary, I think she's a dead serious problem.

First thing I want to say to supporters is I want to give y'all a lesson on patriotism. This is patriotism: Japananese Seniors Volunteer for Fukushima "Suicide Corps"

What is not real patriotism is driving around a bus that looks like this

while acting like you're an american pilgrim seeing the holy relics of st. franklin and st. jefferson

I mean it looks patriotic. I'll bet if you sound the horn it plays the goddam star spangled banner. I'll bet a team america puppet drives it for her. So yeah patriotism. FUCK YEAH.

FUCK NO. patriotism is taking responsibility for your community and putting sharp sacrifices on the line for it. If you think standing in front of the liberty bell, without bothering to learn anything more about it than what gets you elected, is patriotism than you wouldn't know patriotism if it patriotically kept punching you in the face.

And what kind of a person votes for a candidate because they think that choice is the most patriotic? I don't have any problems if you're voting for Palin because you agree with her policies. But I know you aren't voting for her because you agree with her policies, because that would be impossible. So you're voting for her because her bus tour is a thinly veiled attempt to architect a comprehensive bid for the white house based on the foundational argument that to vote for her is to vote for patriotism and american exceptionalism. And you've bought it. So basically you're a tool and if GI Joe broke out of his cellophane wrapper at Toys R Us and ran as the most patriotic american candidate you'd probably switch for that. Especially if Barbie is his running mate.

I've listened to Rush Limbaugh so I know how you think. He carries on like a teen ager who's got a crush on the activities director at the neighborhood church. Like him, this shit goes freudian and you just want to drill baby drill. To have your country run by your mom psychological archetype while being in love with her. What has ever been more psychologically tempting?

You're even willing to change history at her whim, without her even asking you to. This sentence was recently added to the entry for Paul Revere on Conservapedia.

"Part of the purpose of Revere's ride was to warn the British that colonists would exercise their natural right to bear arms."

because of this embarrasing performance:

She's not even looking at the camera when she speaks, and you can see her mentally flip a coin in order to decide to either say "colonists" or "british." She flipped. She lost.

Maybe its a gotcha question. It would be a gotcha question if you asked her the color of George Washington's white horse.

And for me its not her intelligence that's the problem. Even though pond scum has more intelligence because at least pond scum knows better than to insinuate itself as presidential material. For me its that its quite obvious she's got a cruel streak running right down her beauty queen back side and she's in it for herself.

Best post ever.

I also never underestimate her tenacity or her potential to succeed.

And kudos for mentioning those Japanese seniors. I heard about that a couple of days ago and it brought me close to tears.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:58 AM
//\/\/
slogging it out

Like somebody said "Every question for Palin is a gotcha question"
Old 06-09-2011, 12:31 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Wait, there's a Conservapedia? Thats just sad.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:40 AM
Deckard
issue 37

Palin speaking to Christina Lamb in the Sunday Times:
Quote:
I am going to Sudan in July and hope to stop in England on the way. I am just hoping Mrs Thatcher is well enough to see me as I so admire her.

An ally of Mrs T:
Quote:
Lady Thatcher will not be seeing Sarah Palin. That would be belittling for Margaret. Sarah Palin is nuts.

Alex Massie (no stranger to the staunch right):
Quote:
Why should Lady Thatcher have any interest in meeting Palin?...One is a giant figure; the other, politically speaking, a carnival pygmy better suited to life on a second-rate reality television show. There is something loathsome about this attempt to use a frail 86-year-old stroke victim (who has largely retired from public life) as fodder to enhance your own domestic political agenda. It is vulgar and it is vainglorious and therefore entirely typical of Palin's political style.

Rush Limbaugh just can't understand it:
Quote:
I can't let this go by, all of these things that are happening, this continued effort to literally destroy her. I mean I understand the Democrats wanting to do it, but there are people on our side engaging in this. That's unseemly.
Unseemly, eh? We'll give you unseemly if you give us 'loathsome', Rush.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:38 PM
//\/\/
slogging it out

too funny for words - good old maggie - who'd'athunkit?!
Old 06-09-2011, 05:59 PM
Sean
Where in the world...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangelet View Post
This is the bit that I most identify with you on at the moment. I mean, I fully agree with everything else you said, but I'm at this point of fed-upedness too. Sure, the Paul Revere thing was blown out of proportion, but I've been in forums the past few days watching her supporters maniacally claiming that everything she said about him popping off warning shots and ringing bells to give the British a heads up was completely accurate, and that the people criticizing her over it were making themselves look like fools. And claiming that a question about what she's seen and what she'd be taking away from her visit is a "gotcha" question is just freakin' stupid. I mean flat out stu-pid.

Yet it's just a matter of time before this faux-patriotic mental midget declares her Presidential bid under way. How depressing.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:55 AM
froopy seal
amazinglytogetherpinniped

Send a message via ICQ to froopy seal
Pff! Palin's a shabby amateur. She doesn't even have a fake dissertation.
Old 06-11-2011, 12:06 PM
Strangelet
rico suave

this should prove an interesting election season. we'll see what happens. It will be anything but boring, I think. And hopefully you'll all be around to discuss shit.

- Mark Twain