Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.

Old 09-26-2010, 05:20 AM
superdave
down at the waterfront...

CANADA.....pleeeease!!!
hey all,

my first post here, but been reading your thoughts, ideas and comments for years!

soooooo, what inspired me to get off my elektronic ass and write a post? well, Canada is calling The World of Under!!!!!

even tho i am spoiled and live in Germany (saw them in Berlin two weeks ago, already got tickets for Bochum, planning on Amsterdam and Eindhoven i know my family/mates in Canada would LOVE to be Graced with their presence again!

Toronto Loves Underworld!!! (and im pretty sure Montreal and Vancouver wouldnt mind a go either

so, as i know they are in the US in Oct., and New York and Washington are really only about an hour and half by plane, my plea:

PLEEEAAAASE!!!!?!?!?!?!?!

as i know the bad boys themselves read the forum, this is my humble attempt to see if it will work or not!

well, i gotta jet, there is 1 bird in my house...........

cheers,

SD

Last edited by superdave; 09-26-2010 at 05:23 AM.
Old 09-26-2010, 07:00 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Re: CANADA.....pleeeease!!!
Welcome (super)dave.

Youre not the only canadian wanting a show there. They have played Toronto a few times before but I dont think its gonna happen this time. Chicago hasnt had a show since 2002 and thats way bigger. Even a show in Seattle would bring in fans from Portland/Vancouver and that hasnt happened either. It costs a lot of time and money for Underworld to play. Check out the time lapse video of the Singapore 2009 show on youtubr for the effort required to set up the rigs. Therefore, either you have to sell a lot of tickets or jump on a festival date.

Reality bites.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:34 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Also, Toronto and Montreal both had shows just last year, so hopefully your friends caught them then?
Old 09-27-2010, 12:49 PM
Mr.Grumpy
river

i live in toronto and am thinking about driving down to NYC for the show. i wouldn't mind seeing them twice!