Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > treatment.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:41 PM
b.miller
Gentleman Loafer

Send a message via ICQ to b.miller Send a message via AIM to b.miller Send a message via MSN to b.miller Send a message via Yahoo to b.miller
Re: 24 - Season 6
i am so ready for tomorrow night's Bauer Pauer Hauer...
Old 01-22-2007, 12:19 AM
grady
fac321

I just got caught up this evening with the first four episodes.

WOW!

I'm hooked/fished-in but I'm trying not to be. I know I will be in tomorrow evening to watch TV.
Old 01-26-2007, 12:31 AM
den
100% of nothing

Send a message via AIM to den Send a message via MSN to den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Jaynee - I wouldn't recommend skipping seasons 4 and 5. They're awesome, and there's quite a bit on continuity throughout 4, 5 and 6.
Speaking of, that was a bit of a twist. I had wondered what happened to that guy at the end of season 5...
Old 01-31-2007, 02:54 PM
nat
theoldnati'mbacknat

Send a message via AIM to nat
When you open a can of Whoop-Ass, Jack Bauer jumps out.

[COLOR=black]*SPOILER*[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#C8B090]
SO. Did anyone else shit their pants when they recognized Jack's brother to be part of the "Bluetooth Mafia" that was behind the attacks in the LAST season?!?!?!?[/COLOR]

*END SPOILER*
Old 02-20-2007, 02:10 PM
Stephen
Hi! I'm Barry Scott!

Right, I'm all up-to-date with you stateside goons and holy balls did I just shit my pants at episode 10. Actual shit, in my actual pants.
Old 05-04-2007, 04:14 PM
den
100% of nothing

Send a message via AIM to den Send a message via MSN to den
Who is still watching this?

I actually missed two weeks, but downloaded both of them and watched them back-to-back before the new episode on Monday. I realized this is best way to watch 24. Several episodes strung together. So intense. I used to make fun of my friends at college who would do marathons of a whole season while drinking 24 beers and eating 24 pieces of pizza which eqauls like 24,000 calories.

There was a bit of a plot re-focusing a few weeks back, but I have to admit, it's still pretty good. Only a few episodes left...
Old 05-04-2007, 06:53 PM
Kein
Yankee Doodle

Send a message via AIM to Kein
I thought some of the middle episodes of the season lagged but theyve really picked up steam the last couple episodes. Although admitibaly my inner fanboy does cartwheels every time J.B. punches somebody in the face. They had me though when the chinese guy busted out the rocket launcher.

24 is better in bulk but that weekly wait is hard enough as is.
Old 05-05-2007, 10:03 AM
Stephen
Hi! I'm Barry Scott!

This series did turn super shit in the middle. Like, really bad. Fuck love stories in CTU and episodes that barely feature Jack at all. Plus, fuck crowbarring in old characters under the most tenuous of storylines for no good reason whatsoever.

I think Aaron Pearce is the only other character (besides Jack) to have featured in every series, but was there ANY point in him being in series 6? No, not really. Unless the point was to make him look fucking lame.
Old 05-05-2007, 10:13 AM
b.miller
Gentleman Loafer

Send a message via ICQ to b.miller Send a message via AIM to b.miller Send a message via MSN to b.miller Send a message via Yahoo to b.miller
yeah i'm seriously ready to break up with 24 over this season. I think it's been the shittiest the longest this year and can't see it redeeming anything in the last few episodes. Really strong first 4 episodes but... that's about it.
Old 05-05-2007, 11:05 AM
grady
fac321

This season is still going? I stopped around episode 12. But then I was never really dating 24 and those first four episodes were pretty great, then it spun into non-sense and incoherence.