Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2007, 09:41 AM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.

Underworld and Sunshine
Just got back from watching it, won't waffle on about the film but i'll say its brilliantly done and the dodgy ending reviews are something you should ignore. Anyway.

Its been pointed out that Peggy Sussed is in the film, this is true, but its at the end when the credits role. Until then you hear nothing from Karl. The main piece of music is To Heal and Restore Broken Bodies minus the vocals. This piece of music is used at least three times and suits the film perfectly. There are lots of atmospheric pieces, nothing like Breaking and Enterting. However, there are some bits of music UW have previously released including elements of:

Ansum
Small Conker and Twix

I'm sure there was something else i knew of UW's but can't put a finger on it. I think from watching the film, UW have created the goods and John Murphey has added to them.

Overall, very beautiful pieces of music, hopefully that'll be released at some point, even just for Heal and Restore.
Old 04-08-2007, 10:13 AM
Ufotofu
mouseman

Re: Underworld and Sunshine
Sounds good...would you say the soundtrack is more banging, or more laid-back? The atmosphere of the movie seems fairly tense and aggressive, but I guess either would work for that.

On another note, where did you watch the movie? It isn't out in the States yet, so I'll just have to wait. Oh well.
Old 04-08-2007, 10:58 AM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ufotofu
Sounds good...would you say the soundtrack is more banging, or more laid-back? The atmosphere of the movie seems fairly tense and aggressive, but I guess either would work for that.

On another note, where did you watch the movie? It isn't out in the States yet, so I'll just have to wait. Oh well.
Most banging track is Peggy Sussed at the end, deffos more laid back but the music adds to the tension. I saw this in the UK, not out in the States till September......
Old 04-08-2007, 03:15 PM
votingfloater
waukrife

peggy sussed seemed really incongruous at the end of that film, but everything else fit really well. to heal and to restore especially
Old 04-09-2007, 06:24 AM
testudo
JunkiesCriminalsFugitives

Location: The international territory and the mighty infamous
peggy sussed original or one of the heller mixes?
Old 04-09-2007, 06:40 AM
holden
collateral damage

Send a message via MSN to holden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty0900
Overall, very beautiful pieces of music, hopefully that'll be released at some point, even just for Heal and Restore.
agreed! To heal and restore broken bodies....gives me chills every time i hear it!
Old 04-09-2007, 03:36 PM
votingfloater
waukrife

Quote:
Originally Posted by holden
agreed! To heal and restore broken bodies....gives me chills every time i hear it!
chills? nah, more of a warm fuzzy one for me and i hope it gets released with the eponymous spoken sample intact.

and yeah, it was original peggy sussed as far as i remember.