Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > static.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2011, 03:15 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Best. Dancing. Ever.

The guy in the Kiss tshirt is just the icing on the cake.
Old 02-23-2011, 02:29 AM
bryantm3
It's Written In The Book!

Re: Best. Dancing. Ever.
this was funny, btw. i watched it like a week ago and laughed, but i kind of feel sorry for your empty thread.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:19 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Yeah was expecting more people to respond. Maybe they think this is perfectly normal.
Old 02-23-2011, 09:36 PM
bryantm3
It's Written In The Book!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpee View Post
Yeah was expecting more people to respond. Maybe they think this is perfectly normal.
it kind of is where i live. atlanta is pretty diverse. people that aren't from here freak all out when they see an (obvious) transsexual, like it's something unusual. i probably see 5 a day. but every once in a while you'll see somebody that is so unique, it's impressive.

this happened in piedmont park maybe 7 years ago, there were these really pretty girls roller skating around the tenth street entrance to piedmont park, so me and my dad decided to go get some nachos at willy's (which, by the way, were terrible and i will never have them again) and sit down and watch. so we got back out there and the girls stacked up their little cones they had put out there and skated off. then out of nowhere, this old southern black guy— maybe around 65 who looked straight out of the 60s wearing a leather hat and a semi-formal outfit, using a wooden cane and carrying a boombox, walked up on the sidewalk opposite us, and without saying anything, slowly placed the boombox on the ground, pressed play, and started doing this elabourate dance with the cane— he wasn't taking up any money or anything. it lasted about ten minutes, and then he pressed stop on the boombox, picked it up and started walking in the same direction he was going in like nothing in the world.

then, there is the infamous guy that is seen pretty much every weekend around virginia-highland who weighs about 300 pounds and dresses up like a fairy (literally, wand and everything) and prances up and down the sidewalk.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:58 AM
chuck
i'm getting older too

Send a message via ICQ to chuck Send a message via AIM to chuck
See, this is why alcohol free zones at outdoor festivals are a BAD idea.

That and which 1970's hippy scout troop has lost their camp leader? The dude behind him was wierder than all get out.

- S. Colbert
Old 03-25-2011, 11:54 PM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ
SystematicallyDisadsomthg

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck View Post
See, this is why alcohol free zones at outdoor festivals are a BAD idea.

That and which 1970's hippy scout troop has lost their camp leader? The dude behind him was wierder than all get out.

Oh, leave the kids alone auuchie.