Dirty Forums > moments.

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 02:11 AM
CaliWeed
river

Re: 2008 Tour details
Quote:
Originally Posted by luminary View Post
another plus, as it is not new years day, and hopefully the number of messy youngsters wont be as high.

I would have never thought of this myself. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
You could maybe ask in the Australia thread:

http://www.darktrain.org/dirty/forum...ead.php?t=7951

As for the price, if you don't care about any of the other acts, then isn't the question just, do you want to pay $100 to see Underworld at a festival?
In the end, it comes to this question indeed. AS they are the headliner, I do expect them to give a proper sized set. But it still is a festival-gig.

What makes it worth it maybe, would a good organised festival (and good weather, which won't be a problem I think.) That's why I'm hoping someone here has experience with these Summadayze festivals. I'll ask in the Australia thread (thanks for the link, TheBang).
Old 11-06-2008, 01:56 AM
cheshkat
smiling pussy

Re: 2008 Tour details
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliWeed View Post
I would have never thought of this myself. Thanks!

In the end, it comes to this question indeed. AS they are the headliner, I do expect them to give a proper sized set. But it still is a festival-gig.

What makes it worth it maybe, would a good organised festival (and good weather, which won't be a problem I think.) That's why I'm hoping someone here has experience with these Summadayze festivals. I'll ask in the Australia thread (thanks for the link, TheBang).
Summadayze is brilliant if you love coked up idiots and spending most of your time queuing for toilets/drinks/anything else. I've been to many, and whilst they used to be a lot of fun years ago, now they're just another festival where it's "cool" to be seen at. You couldn't pay me enough money to ever go back.
I'm really sad that this is appearing to be the only UW gig in Melbourne, as are the many UW fans that have the same opinion of Summadayze as me.
Closed Thread