Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.

Old 03-09-2016, 05:39 AM
potatobroth
bungalow

Re: New Album: Barbara Barbara, we face a shining future (March 18, 2016)
As usual, I'll just download the bonus track. I tried to pay for Farmcoat the proper way, and to this day my iTunes still asks me to verify its location - even after i deleted the track. I'll never make that mistake again.
Old 03-09-2016, 01:03 PM
ultradave
the doorway boy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatobroth View Post
As usual, I'll just download the bonus track. I tried to pay for Farmcoat the proper way, and to this day my iTunes still asks me to verify its location - even after i deleted the track. I'll never make that mistake again.
If you log into your iTunes Japan account you should have no problems listening to the track. The problem is, back then the 128kbps iTunes tracks were locked with DRM. The iTunes Plus format now is unlocked so you'll have no problems with playback.

I have iTunes accounts for US, UK, Japan & Mexico...
Old 03-10-2016, 01:59 AM
Badger
pants

Really want to hear "Twenty Three Blue" now...
Old 03-10-2016, 10:09 PM
dubman
BigColor&Excited4SoupMan

been quietly obsessed with this and will have to, as usual, walk back at least half of the brash statements i made about it.
Old 03-11-2016, 01:56 PM
Troy McClure
I'm the Spoonman

There was an email sent out this morning that says there will be a slight delay in the delivery of the special edition boxset. The email text is below:

Thank you for ordering the Special Edition of Underworld’s Barbara Barbara, we face a shining future.

We have been working hard to make sure you have a beautiful package which we are really happy with.

Unfortunately there was an error with the slipcase which we weren’t happy with so they had to be re-made which means there will be a slight delay on delivery of your special edition.

You will still receive a download of the album on release and we are very sorry about the delay but are confident you will really enjoy the package when it arrives.

Thank you as always for your support.
Old 03-11-2016, 03:59 PM
qirex
mouseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy McClure View Post
There was an email sent out this morning that says there will be a slight delay in the delivery of the special edition boxset. The email text is below:

Thank you for ordering the Special Edition of Underworld’s Barbara Barbara, we face a shining future.

We have been working hard to make sure you have a beautiful package which we are really happy with.

Unfortunately there was an error with the slipcase which we weren’t happy with so they had to be re-made which means there will be a slight delay on delivery of your special edition.

You will still receive a download of the album on release and we are very sorry about the delay but are confident you will really enjoy the package when it arrives.

Thank you as always for your support.
I passed on that edition because of the $230 price, would love a review from someone
Old 03-12-2016, 02:45 AM
testudo
JunkiesCriminalsFugitives

Location: The international territory and the mighty infamous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger View Post
Really want to hear "Twenty Three Blue" now...
You know what would be really nice of Underworld, to release this MP3 to all who ordered the special edition because we have to wait longer for the item
Old 03-14-2016, 02:37 AM
darkvoice
mouseman

Quote:
Thank you for shopping at CDJapan. We shipped your order today.

On average, it takes 1-3 weeks for delivery for this shipping method.
*May take up to 12 weeks
Please not 12 weeks...
Old 03-14-2016, 06:16 AM
BishBash
mouseman

The Guardian has an "exclusive album stream" today. Though funnily enough, some other websites around the world also have this album stream. Maybe they meant exclusive for the UK.
It'd be nice to find a Japanese stream with the bonus track...
Old 03-14-2016, 04:30 PM
ultradave
the doorway boy...

I just can't pay $230 for a single LP... it'll just sit with the others... barking, dubno, stiti...

after several listens... i am enjoying the flow of this LP more and more. it is a definite change of pace. even though i pre-ordered the Japan iTunes version (for the bonus track - obviously). i am glad they mastered the LP for iTunes (at least will get a better copy than just a CD rip). i did pre-order the US Vinyl on Amazon for $20 to satisfy my latest vinyl fetish...

i'll shell out the extra quid for the beaucoup fish super deluxe if that ever comes to light...