Dirty Forums > underworld.

Old 03-23-2008, 10:00 AM
Leon
bungalow

Re: Liars, the lot of them all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwr Budr
so bottom line please:

Is this actually happening and confirmed?
and
Will this be solely for US cities only, or will this include Canadian stops as well?
Dwr Budr is my fav Orbital tune and probably one of my alltime favorite songs. Respect.
Old 03-23-2008, 10:07 AM
BrotherLovesDub
barking dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by cacophony
*cough*

my god, the bigotry in this thread.

whatever happened to, "it's not my taste." rather than treating people like they're intellectually retarded for enjoying a particular bit of music?
if you say Radiohead are innovators you are retarded. that's what i'm saying. "it's not my taste" has no place on a message board where discussion is encouraged.
Old 03-23-2008, 11:25 AM
BeautifulBurnout
MadMinistrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherLovesDub
if you say Radiohead are innovators you are retarded. that's what i'm saying. "it's not my taste" has no place on a message board where discussion is encouraged.
If you say that people who say Radiohead are innovators are retarded, then you are not my taste.
Old 03-23-2008, 01:25 PM
cacophony
disquietude

Quote:
"it's not my taste" has no place on a message board where discussion is encouraged.
then apparently civility has no place on a message board. open and free discussion doesn't mean free license to be a dick for the sake of being a dick.
Old 03-23-2008, 01:42 PM
BrotherLovesDub
barking dog

so am i a bigot or a dick? perhaps uncivilized bigoted dickhead? sorry i hurt your feelings. i think Fall Out Boy are touring your area soon though. Cheer up!
Old 03-23-2008, 02:12 PM
dubman
BigColor&Excited4SoupMan

Quote:
so am i a bigot or a dick?
LOL BOTH.
Old 03-23-2008, 03:54 PM
cacophony
disquietude

Quote:
so am i a bigot or a dick? perhaps uncivilized bigoted dickhead? sorry i hurt your feelings. i think Fall Out Boy are touring your area soon though. Cheer up!
i've never gotten the impression that you're either. you're just expressing in a dicky bigoty way. everyone gets a pass once in a while, though. i just wanted to point out that you're talking about many people who post here when you say nasty things about people who like radiohead. the generalizations are ugly.

then again, there's that whole nuxx thread about asshole DJs where some pretty strong sentiments were expressed about paul oakenfold and the like. i didn't feel one way or another about it then, probably because i don't give a shit about paul oakenfold and the like. so i guess i'm only a champion of tolerance when someone i like is on the chopping block.

so you can be a dick, and i'll be a hypocrite. happy sunshine for everyone!
Old 03-23-2008, 05:20 PM
anode_current
joe@theflir.com

I would love for this to be true...

btw.... Hi All!
Old 03-24-2008, 09:29 AM
crank
I'm a big sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethelion View Post
so crank ...

if I made you a birthday present, told you about how I made it, detailed the amount of painstaking work that I put into it, and then... didn't give it to you "because it was crap", then I proceeded to continually tell you about that same gift over and over again over the course of - say eight years

then after all this time - I eventually give it to you, and ... it turns out I really didn't do many (if any) modifications on that gift from its original incarnation until now

...you wouldn't be at least a little ticked?

or am I the only one who's just a bit annoyed at the fact that "Nude" doesn't really sound any different than it did back in 1997?
Man, Sorry for the delay in seeing this. The boards have been all over the place as you well know...

That's happened to be before. so I can relate, oddly and whilst the present seemed a bit dated, it was still a gift.

as far as nude being released "late":
I think there are sometimes when certain pieces just don't seem to fit into a "vision". I'm thinking of a puzzle piece. but whatever. seriously. it's all good. tomay-to, to-mah-to.

crAnk.