Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > headset.

Old 05-20-2006, 05:41 PM
anticpond
river

Re: Roskilde Festival
If anyone is still interested I found this site offering free Roskilde tickets in their competition http://www.dontpanicmedia.com/competitions
Old 05-20-2006, 06:18 PM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ
SystematicallyDisadsomthg

My God GO!

The well known acts are reason enough, Bob Dylan, TOOL, Guns & Roses (if you've never seen 'em live, you haven't seen them), Placebo, & Happy Mondays.

Then the dance genre: Front 242, Ronin(never knew he was from Denmark), Angello & Ingrosso, sexy Goldfrapp and I envy you if you hear Tiga do his thing.

Old 05-20-2006, 09:48 PM
mkb
abe vigoda's dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by jOHN rODRIGUEZ
Guns & Roses (if you've never seen 'em live, you haven't seen them)
bit late for the real thing, no?
Old 05-21-2006, 02:16 AM
BeautifulBurnout
MadMinistrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark3
The thought of sleeping in a urine-stinking tent camp is no longer 'fun', but if the music is really good, I can live with it. ...

Damn, I'm getting old...
Winnebagos for the win, dude. Do it in style! That's the only way I am ever going to a festival again!

Now, could someone pass round the smoked salmon sandwiches please?
Old 05-22-2006, 02:24 PM
mark3
pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulBurnout
Winnebagos for the win, dude. Do it in style! That's the only way I am ever going to a festival again!
Yeah, that would be really cool. Maybe not the true festival spirit, but who cares.
Go to sleep in a clean mobile home, then blend with the STINKING pigs next day (I can imagine how awful they smell, especially if your own hygiene is faultless).
Old 05-23-2006, 12:49 PM
Drix
Re-Member

I'm going and i already have my ticket. Last year was great and i wasn't there in 2004 when it rained so badly, so i have only good memories as 2003 was great as well. If the weather is good i love Roskilde. One of the best festivals i've been to imo. I'm looking forward to see a lot of the acts this year..

Animal Collective, Archtic Monkeys, Balkan Beatbox, Birdy Nam Nam, Parliament / Funkadelic, Coldcut, Diplo, Dylan, Dälek, Franz Ferdinand, Front 242, Goldfrapp, Happy Mondays, Hyper, Infadels, KILLL, Lady Sovereign, Jenny Lewis, Morrisey, Placebo, Raconteurs, Scissor Sisters, Soulwax, 2 Many DJ's, Sigur Ròs, DJ Sneak, Tiga, Tool, Under Byen, Villalobos, Kanye West, Who Made Who, Wolfmother...

You should come!
Old 06-27-2006, 04:53 AM
Drix
Re-Member

Well, I'm here and it's raining.. the actual festival isn't on until 29th, so i'm staying in Copenhagen at the moment wich is ok, but i'm not looking forward to mudbathing in the near future, hehe.. Still, I'm looking forward to seeing some of these bands live!

So, are any of you comming?
Old 06-27-2006, 05:45 AM
mark3
pants

I'm not going, unfortunately. But according to the forecast, the weather should be brilliant (25-30 degrees) during the festival. I'm in Copenhagen, too, if you like to meet before you head for Roskilde. Just Pm me