Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.

Old 07-06-2014, 01:33 PM
lectoid
Is that really you?

Re: Dubnobasswithmyheadman: 20th Anniversary 5-CD Deluxe Boxset
Is there a USA site we can buy this from. The almost $20US for shipping is a hard pill to swallow. Would rather use that to buy more UW stuff.
Old 07-06-2014, 03:43 PM
Spooky Shoes
Sole Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by twicezero View Post
Has anyone who didn't received the link started a refund process? (I got nothing since the initial receipt emails - no mail with a link to the ticket sale)

My first complaint email that no link was sent to me was replied to by a boilerplate reply that was unconnected to my complaint. I've mailed again specifically asking for a refund.

Anyone had any luck?
I've never been a fan of Topspin....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Shoes View Post
Topspin's backend.
... A few years ago their most used excuse for fucking up was that they were updating their Back End. I am not surprised that emails were never received.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty0900 View Post
See how long top spin take to get me my download
They have always replied fairly quickly, just depends how much shit they got over the weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectoid View Post
Is there a USA site we can buy this from. The almost $20US for shipping is a hard pill to swallow. Would rather use that to buy more UW stuff.
http://www.amazon.com/Dubnobasswithm...t_mus_dp_dpt_1
Old 07-06-2014, 04:41 PM
lectoid
Is that really you?

Thanks, I should have at least googled before I asked. Since I didn't see links on their website for other countries, I just assumed it wasn't available.

I also assume I don't get the early release of Cowgirl, but I can live with that by saving almost $20 and will also get it day of release.
Old 07-07-2014, 12:07 AM
Troy McClure
I'm the Spoonman

Quote:
Originally Posted by lectoid View Post
Thanks, I should have at least googled before I asked. Since I didn't see links on their website for other countries, I just assumed it wasn't available.

I also assume I don't get the early release of Cowgirl, but I can live with that by saving almost $20 and will also get it day of release.
I only noticed the Amazon US links a couple days ago. The Dubno.... reissues were up on the Amazon UK site within a day or two of Underworld's own shop.
Old 07-07-2014, 03:56 PM
holden
collateral damage

Send a message via MSN to holden
If the "Cowgirl" remaster is any indication of the attention to detail on this reissue, it will be very worthwhile. Hopefully the outtakes and live jam are of good quality, too.
Dubno always sounded quiet to me, but I guess I excused it because of the age. STITI is the record that really bothers me how murky the mix is...that'll be a fantastic remaster rerelease. But because BF is my favorite lp, I'm most excited for that, mostly for unreleased cuts, if any exist...
Old 07-23-2014, 01:49 PM
Resolute
Heal yourself,

Really hoping, really really hoping, that the live rehearsal Big Meat Show they've remastered is more similar to the one from the proto Dubnobass DAT than the weird one from 1992-2012.
Old 07-28-2014, 04:27 AM
bryantm3
It's Written In The Book!

damn... don't have the cash right now. i wish they'd put a preview of what the remaster sounds like, is it going to be worth my time or is it going to be another brickwalled remaster Ã* la everything else that has come out in the past 15 years?
Old 07-28-2014, 09:10 AM
holden
collateral damage

Send a message via MSN to holden
See comments above...Cowgirl, at least, is not brickwalled. The remastering sounds amazing! But your point is a good one...maybe a few snippets comparing the original with the remaster would be cool. Though I think folks familiar enough with the original know that a remaster can't hurt and are buying this on spec.

I'm curious about the prev. Unreleased mix of Cowgirl on the new Rez vinyl pressing...different mix or just the new remaster?
Old 07-28-2014, 09:11 AM
mickstafa
river

Well I also live in Alpharetta, GA, so you can come over and check it out when it arrives.
Old 07-28-2014, 09:50 AM
bryantm3
It's Written In The Book!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickstafa View Post
Well I also live in Alpharetta, GA, so you can come over and check it out when it arrives.
cool!!