Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2016, 10:39 AM
joethelion
needing Diet Mountain Dew

Bizarre Festival; Weeze, Germany - 2000?
Ok ... I know this isn't necessarily the place for requesting for downloads but....

Like 15 years ago - someone here (or on the old RSTR) burned me two UW bootlegs, one was a show from Chicago in 1998, the other was UW's performance at the Bizarre Festival.

At the time - I played the Bizarre Festival album to death. It's a great performance, especially for a festival show. I mean - they START with 'Pearl's Girl', they play 'Dirty Epic' (and this was back when they 'never' played that song)... and there's also a lot of improvisation within the songs (most of the tracks go for over 10 minutes!)

I - of course - ripped the disc and put it on my external hard drive, and put the original cd-r in storage. And - of course that external hard drive crashed, and the disc is now unplayable due to "disc rot". That hard drive crash was like... 5+ years ago, and I got over it.

...Until yesterday afternoon - while looking for something else, I found a super old USB Stick... and on it - I found the concert!

BUT

It's missing one song - "Born Slippy" original - which, at this performance, is basically the second half of "Confusion the Waitress" so - when listening to it again, it sounds super awkward.

Is there any chance someone has a lossless copy of "Born Slippy" from that concert???

Does anyone else have this recording???

http://uwlive.rowla.com/gigs/view/180

Date: 2000-08-18 Event: Bizzarre Festival City: Weeze Country: Germany

(Disc 1)

1 Pearls Girl
2 King of Snake
3 Confusion The Waitress
4 Born Slippy
5 Jumbo

(Disc 2)

1 Intro / Dark & Long (Acapella) / Dirty Epic
2 Push Upstairs