Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.

Old 07-20-2010, 08:02 AM
//\/\/
slogging it out

Re: New Underworld album - Barking (Sept. 13, Sept 2 Japan)
the whole thing seems a mess from the word 'go'...
Old 07-20-2010, 08:09 AM
testudo
JunkiesCriminalsFugitives

Location: The international territory and the mighty infamous
Quote:
Originally Posted by //\/\/ View Post
the whole thing seems a mess from the word 'go'...
no sir, didn't get that
Old 07-20-2010, 08:12 AM
//\/\/
slogging it out

didn't get what?
Old 07-26-2010, 04:39 AM
DigitalAnimal
river

Dear Underworldlive.com customers,

Firstly let me apologise for the problems you have been experiencing with the shop on underworldlive.com.

We have now fixed the following issues-
  • Not being able to pay in your native currency.
  • Not receiving a confirmation email from underworldlive.com (please see important notes below)
  • "Error in Transaction" error message on return to the site from paypal.
With regards to previous purchases
If you have received a confirmation email from Paypal then we HAVE received your payment and your order IS being processed. Please do not try to buy it again. However if you would really like to try the purchase again please reply to this with a request for a refund. You will then receive an email from Paypal confirming the refund and you can then go ahead and order the products again.
If you have NOT received an email receipt from either Paypal or underworldlive.com then your payment has NOT been received and the order is NOT being processed. Please purchase again from the shop in this situation.

If you did not receive a receipt from underworldlive.com
This will be because you did not click the "return to underworldlive.com" link after paying through paypal.
We realise this is not made clear in the checkout process but you must click this link!
We are currently working on a solution that will negate the need to click this but in the mean time please ensure that you do click this link.

As stated above you are now able to purchase in your native currency. Paypal will convert this to GBP for you.

If you were getting the error message "Error in transaction" this is because there was an issue with paypal sending back special characters in the name and address fields. This issue is now fixed.

Again we are very sorry for the problems you have been having with the underworldlive.com shop and hope that you can now find all issues resolved.

All the best.

--
Andy Charrington
Head of Product Design and Content Management
Digital Animal
andy.charrington@digitalanimal.com
Office:+44 (0)121 449 3814
Digitalanimal.com
Old 07-26-2010, 04:47 AM
testudo

WOW, a bit too late... who does your PR? BP???
Old 07-26-2010, 05:07 AM
ThingInABook
vision

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalAnimal View Post

If you did not receive a receipt from underworldlive.com
This will be because you did not click the "return to underworldlive.com" link after paying through paypal.
We realise this is not made clear in the checkout process but you must click this link!
We are currently working on a solution that will negate the need to click this but in the mean time please ensure that you do click this link.
well, finally some kind of answer. i did press the 'return to underworldlive.com' link, but i got a 404. i do have my receipt from paypal though. what does it mean? even if my order has been recieved and it's paid, do i need the uwlive receipt? i don't want to cancel my order just because i don't have the other confirmation e-mail.

EDIT:

WHAT? my paypal payment has been returned to me????? what happened?

RE-EDIT:

my credit card balance doesn't show the payment anymore. paypal hasn't registered any returns. also, i haven't recieved any mails from paypal saying somehting about this return. i still have my receipt. is this because the payment will be charged when the album is released?

Last edited by ThingInABook; 07-26-2010 at 05:20 AM. Reason: more questions to prevent myself from pulling my hair
Old 07-26-2010, 05:41 AM
DigitalAnimal
river

If you have received a paypal receipt for your purchase then we DO have your order and it IS being processed.

If you would like me to double check that we have received and are processing your purchase please forward your paypal receipts to andy.charrington[at]digitalanimal.com and I will personally confirm your order.

Thanks
Old 07-26-2010, 05:49 AM
ThingInABook
vision

thanks andy, will be sending a mail asap!

EDIT:

PM answered

Last edited by ThingInABook; 07-26-2010 at 05:56 AM. Reason: my hair is still on my head, thankyouverymuch
Old 07-26-2010, 06:12 AM
testudo

emailed, email not answered.
Old 07-26-2010, 07:22 AM
industri_studios
mouseman

I bought two of the Riverrun WAVs - wanted the better quality. Bought one, no email back, no receipt, didn't get to download the WAV - and now have no way of going back... is this being addressed?

No reply when I emailed the shop... my 48 hours is now up, but I never downloaded the file in the first place...

Also - with the extras that came with the original MP3s (slideshows etc) be made available to people who buy the WAVs? My original Zip has been corrupted - so I thought I'd get those again... and haven't...