Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2008, 05:01 PM
Wubwubwubwub

Underneath the Radar
Unknown Unseen We live underneath the radar No sign - on screen We dance underneath the radar Between the walls - well hey Were just too small to make a fuss about it Did something fall? well hey What is the point in losin sleep about it? See ya later - see ya later Hip-a-no-no-no-no Hip-a-no-no-no-no See ya later - call me We dance underneath the radar We live underneath the bomb When you live underneath the radar Theres no way that youre ever gonna get far (so get hip!) We speak Unheard Like ants we dance between the towers We sleep They move Come sailin over the horizon Between the walls - well hey Were just too small to make a fuss about it
Did something fall? well hey What is the point in losin sleep about it? See ya later - see ya later Hip-a-no-no-no-no Hip-a-no-no-no-no See ya later - call me We dance underneath the radar We live underneath the bomb
When you live underneath the radar Theres no way that youre ever gonna get far (so get hip!) He says I am the doctor - In a b-52 I come across the horizon - Drop my love on you Im gonna w-o-o-o-o-o ya all - watch out! Im gonna w-o-o-o-o-o ya all See ya later! See ya later - see ya later Hip-a-no-no-no-no Hip-a-no-no-no-no See ya later - call me Between the walls - well heyWere just too small to make a fuss about it Did something fall? well hey
What is the point in losin sleep about it? We dance underneath the radar
We live underneath the bomb When you live underneath the radar
Theres no way that youre ever gonna get far So get hip! Unknown Unseen We live underneath the radar No sign - on screen We dance underneath the radar Between the walls - well hey Were just too small to make a fuss about it Did something fall? well hey What is the point in losin sleep about it? See ya later - see ya later Hip-a-no-no-no-no Hip-a-no-no-no-no See ya later - call me We dance underneath the radar We live underneath the bomb When you live underneath the radar Theres no way that youre ever gonna get far (so get hip!) We speak Unheard Like ants we dance between the towers We sleep They move Come sailin over the horizon Between the walls - well hey Were just too small to make a fuss about it
Did something fall? well hey What is the point in losin sleep about it? See ya later - see ya later Hip-a-no-no-no-no Hip-a-no-no-no-no See ya later - call me We dance underneath the radar We live underneath the bomb
When you live underneath the radar Theres no way that youre ever gonna get far (so get hip!) He says I am the doctor - In a b-52 I come across the horizon - Drop my love on you Im gonna w-o-o-o-o-o ya all - watch out! Im gonna w-o-o-o-o-o ya all See ya later! See ya later - see ya later Hip-a-no-no-no-no Hip-a-no-no-no-no See ya later - call me Between the walls - well heyWere just too small to make a fuss about it Did something fall? well hey
Theres no way that youre ever gonna get far So get hip! Unknown Unseen We live underneath the radar No sign - on screen We dance underneath the radar Between the walls - well hey Were just too small to make a fuss about it Did something fall? well hey What is the point in losin sleep about it? See ya later - see ya later Hip-a-no-no-no-no Hip-a-no-no-no-no See ya later - call me We dance underneath the radar We live underneath the bomb When you live underneath the radar Theres no way that youre ever gonna get far (so get hip!) We speak Unheard Like ants we dance between the towers We sleep They move Come sailin over the horizon Between the walls - well hey Were just too small to make a fuss about it
Theres no way that youre ever gonna get far So get hip!

Last edited by TheBang; 07-12-2009 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Don't worry, i got your back
Old 10-28-2008, 05:30 PM
dubman
BigColor&Excited4SoupMan

Re: Underneath the Radar
or tom?
Old 10-28-2008, 09:38 PM
34958hq439-qjw9v5jq298v5j
blue

I guess we know why Karl's lyrics are so fragmented now...look what happens when he tries to write something coherent!!
Old 06-22-2009, 11:03 PM
Steven Beck
Underneath a Radar.

Underneath the Radar?
Hey guys,

I was a fucking huge fan back in the day and wondered if anyone here fucking loves Underneath the Radar. God I love that fucking track.

Do they still play it? Fuck. I fucking hope so.

SO GET HIP!
Old 06-22-2009, 11:12 PM
Steven Beck
Underneath a Radar.

Yeah mate, good one. Fucking sick track!
Old 06-23-2009, 02:33 PM
the-star-samurai
never to part this sky

Just listened to this today - always gets me moving.
(Comic Sans font is kind of a turn off...hahaha.)
Old 06-23-2009, 06:19 PM
holden
collateral damage

Send a message via MSN to holden
i wish i could get into "Underneath the Radar" and "Change the Weather", but i just can't make it without skipping. It's because i know what they will become in mk II. maybe if i'd heard it fresh in 1988-89, it'd be a different story. But as a 9 year old, i was busy grooving to Phil Collins and Erasure back then.

Still, "Change the Weather" is a cool track. A few others on those Lps and the unreleased demos hint at the loveliness to come.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:39 PM
Strawman
mouseman

Both CTW and Underneath the radar were awesome albums....best tracks were (random):
1. Stand-up
2. Fever
3. Rubber ball...Space kitchen
4. Miracle Party/I need a Doctor

I grew up with these which lead me onto UW MkII and still love their work all the way...