Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.

Old 10-21-2007, 04:46 PM
BeautifulBurnout
MadMinistrator

Re: So what's going to happen with the "other" tracks?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliWeed
Didn't UW perform You do scribble last thursday (London part 2, 18th of october 2007)?

It is listed in the tracklistings posted here on the forum (http://www.darktrain.org/dirty/forum...ead.php?t=6875). And on the thread about the gig, a link was posted to a recording of it, named You do scribble by the one who posted it (here: http://www.darktrain.org/dirty/forum...?t=6857&page=8)

As you may notice, I didn't knew You do scribble before thursday.
Yes! Well, it was Wednesday, but we got it here in London. It's a fab track.
Old 10-21-2007, 05:42 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethelion
btw - It's been really REALLY bugging me, ok - at the Hollywood Bowl show, during "Mo Move" at 3:26 you hear this "woom woom... waaam waam... wooom wooom... waaam waaam" sort of keyboard sound. I know I've heard that bit before. I actually even recognized it at the show... but for the life of me, I can't figure out where it's from!!!!!
It's from Lenny Penne (High Society Mix).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliWeed
Quote:
Originally Posted by the real stuff
it'd be nice to have You Do Scribble on a CD, but I think it's also cool that it's unique to the 2005 shows. shame I didn't get to see any of those, though
Didn't UW perform You do scribble last thursday (London part 2, 18th of october 2007)?
The post you quoted was from before they started the UK leg of their tour. Up until that point, they hadn't played You Do Scribble since the 2005 tour, and we had no idea they'd be playing it again.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:10 PM
CaliWeed
river

Aaah, sorry. It was late, forgot to check the date.
Old 10-22-2007, 01:56 AM
orangepants
river

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadevil
They did release the JAL to Tokyo EP for the Japanese Market...but no "new" material included...
Are you referring to the EP that was released on iTunes Japan? That has a version of 'Ancient Phat Farm Coat' on that was about 16 minutes long, which I wasn't aware had been released elsewhere? (if you know otherwise, please tell me!) I have a snippet from one of the old webcasts which is just over four minutes long though. There was also an unmixed 'Food A Ready' on there which hasn't been released outside of Japan.

I have to say I do miss the days of the Danish 'Dark & Long' EP and of course the US 'Pearl's Girl' EP where we were treated to an hour of stunning new or reinterpreted UW music. I think we are more likely to see another RiverRun though.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:56 AM
holden
collateral damage

Send a message via MSN to holden
What i want to know is, what are the B-Sides for this album? Apparently the boys had dozens of tracks to pick through, but surely some were closer to making it on than others. Aside from "Loads of Birds" as a Japanese exclusive, and the short track "Metal Friend" from the DVD,
will we see/hear any B-Sides on any versions of the singles? I guess Crocodile has been released in all its incarnations, backed with remixes. But maybe for "Boy,Boy,Boy" or a future single, we might get another track? i hope!
Old 10-22-2007, 09:13 AM
Cadevil
exilio

Quote:
Originally Posted by holden
What i want to know is, what are the B-Sides for this album? Apparently the boys had dozens of tracks to pick through, but surely some were closer to making it on than others. Aside from "Loads of Birds" as a Japanese exclusive, and the short track "Metal Friend" from the DVD,
will we see/hear any B-Sides on any versions of the singles? I guess Crocodile has been released in all its incarnations, backed with remixes. But maybe for "Boy,Boy,Boy" or a future single, we might get another track? i hope!
Have to figure we'll get a couple...There were 3 besides from AHDO, from 2 single releases, right?
Though now that UW have Riverrun as a possible output, maybe we are likely to see just mixes on the singles from OwB...and another Riverrun release in the spring or next summer.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:11 PM
mmm skyscraper
fac123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadevil
Have to figure we'll get a couple...There were 3 besides from AHDO, from 2 single releases, right?
Ansum
Headset
Like A Swimmer
Tiny Clicks