Admaxistrator

Re: Darren Price soundcloud
Quote:
Originally Posted by DwarfeD View Post
It is a mash-up with this Dubfire-remix of Transit Time:
Thanks for that ID

Quote:
Originally Posted by melontang View Post
Speaking of Darren Price, was there ever a proper release of his remix of Crocodile that opened the Lemonworld 23 April 2008 broadcast ?
If you're talking about in the pre-show jam, it starts off with "Lenny Penne (Darren Price Drums Remix)" (available on his SoundCloud and YouTube), and then goes into "Crocodile (Oliver Huntemann Remix)", so both are released.
Old 09-01-2022, 02:11 AM
melontang
river

Thank you very much, the copy of the broadcast I have starts halfway through the remix of Crocodile.
Old 09-01-2022, 09:54 AM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by melontang View Post
the copy of the broadcast I have starts halfway through the remix of Crocodile.
Ah, OK. Well, the copy of the broadcast on the RTSR Tracker starts a little bit earlier in the pre-show jam then. It's currently seeded, so you should be able to download it.
Old 11-13-2022, 11:42 AM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

"An old unreleased underworld live gem with a 123bpm twist"

Another UW-related track posted by Darren. This is a remix of the Pricey track which was played as a bridge track a few times during the 2008 tour:

https://soundcloud.com/dj-darren-pri...price-club-dub

If you used my CUE sheets for the LHN CDs, it was labeled "Untitled 2008-3"
It was played before NUXX at Koln and Loveparade, and after NUXX at Heineken Music Hall.
Old 11-15-2022, 10:25 AM
bertielego
river

All these Darren Price tracks and mixes on Sound Cloud are nice... But I wish they would be properly released! And if physical releases are too much to ask, or simply not financially viable, well, then a digital release would be still very welcome! I would be happy to purchase lossless files of, for instance, the full-length remixes Darren Price and High Contrast made for the 2012 Olympics and to date only surfaced in drastically short and DJ-mixed form.
Old 11-15-2022, 02:38 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertielego View Post
I would be happy to purchase lossless files of, for instance, the full-length remixes Darren Price and High Contrast made for the 2012 Olympics and to date only surfaced in drastically short and DJ-mixed form.
I don't know if you saw it, but Darren posted 4 of the Olympic remixes on his SoundCloud, in full and unmixed, including two that were previously unreleased (Cherry Pie was unused; Deep Arch was used in the TV broadcast, but not included on the album). The only unmixed Darren Price remix he hasn't released is the Dirty Epic one. And none of the High Contrast solo remixes have been released separately (Minneapolis, Crocodile, and Rez).

If you subscribe to SoundCloud Go+, you can stream the tracks at 256 Kbps AAC, which is near-lossless, and with a little effort, you can rip them too.
Old 11-16-2022, 12:40 AM
bertielego
river

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
I don't know if you saw it, but Darren posted 4 of the Olympic remixes on his SoundCloud, in full and unmixed, including two that were previously unreleased (Cherry Pie was unused; Deep Arch was used in the TV broadcast, but not included on the album). The only unmixed Darren Price remix he hasn't released is the Dirty Epic one. And none of the High Contrast solo remixes have been released separately (Minneapolis, Crocodile, and Rez).

If you subscribe to SoundCloud Go+, you can stream the tracks at 256 Kbps AAC, which is near-lossless, and with a little effort, you can rip them too.
Thank you very much for the explanations about each track and their (non-)availability, and for the tip on how to use Soundcloud as digital file source
Old 02-26-2023, 07:27 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
Another UW-related track posted by Darren. This is a remix of the Pricey track which was played as a bridge track a few times during the 2008 tour:

https://soundcloud.com/dj-darren-pri...price-club-dub
And now Double Click's gotten an official single release, with a few different mixes. Available on streaming platforms or digital retailers, including hi-res lossless:

https://parallel-label.bandcamp.com/album/double-click
Old 03-01-2023, 08:52 PM
dubnobasswithme
koob!

Hey cool! I'll pick this up on this Friday as it's another Bandcamp Friday

uw0006