Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2015, 06:15 AM
testudo
JunkiesCriminalsFugitives

Location: The international territory and the mighty infamous
Saved from the cutting room floor mix* - Underworld vs The Misterons - 2015 STITI?
I loved the DubNoBass mix they gave out for free on Sound Cloud last year: https://soundcloud.com/underworld
It has some of the best mixes... and they were not on the deluxe release

Any word if they will release it as a promo for the Second Toughest deluxe?

Does anyone love this mix as much as I do?

Last edited by testudo; 11-13-2015 at 07:35 AM. Reason: typos? and love!
Old 11-13-2015, 09:21 AM
twicezero
mouseman

Re: Saved from the cutting room floor mix* - Underworld vs The Misterons - 2015 STITI
Quote:
Originally Posted by testudo View Post
I loved the DubNoBass mix they gave out for free on Sound Cloud last year: https://soundcloud.com/underworld
It has some of the best mixes... and they were not on the deluxe release

Any word if they will release it as a promo for the Second Toughest deluxe?

Does anyone love this mix as much as I do?
I do love it yes, though i seem to listen to the Improv/live in the studio disk more...
I totally loved how i heard 'new' bits that were there in the tracks all along.

The Second Toughest doesn't seem to be getting the same promotion, perhaps they have moved on from the re-issue/retrospect game?
Old 11-14-2015, 01:07 PM
jetpig
LoveyouLoveyouLoveyou

Re: Saved from the cutting room floor mix* - Underworld vs The Misterons - 2015 STITI
Here's to hoping they can do one for STitI, though I'd not be surprised if there just wasn't enough material to warrant it. As for the differences in promotion, DubNo was the first major underworld release since Barking, really, so it was kind of a big deal, while now they've had a healthy tour, and are known to be working on new material.
Old 11-20-2015, 05:36 AM
King of Snake
smoking on the airplane

Quote:
Originally Posted by testudo View Post
I loved the DubNoBass mix they gave out for free on Sound Cloud last year: https://soundcloud.com/underworld It has some of the best mixes... and they were not on the deluxe release Any word if they will release it as a promo for the Second Toughest deluxe? Does anyone love this mix as much as I do?
Definitely. Love that mix, and listened to it more than any of the other extra material on the Dubno remaster. A shame they never released a higher bitrate version (seriously who still uses 128 kbps mp3's these days?) but still a great mix and I really hope they can put together something like that for the STITI release too.