Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.

Old 06-15-2020, 02:22 AM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Re: RicksDubbedOutDriftExperience and DRIFT Series 1 Complete
It's not in the book. It's a loose sheet of paper, red on both sides, with the Steam Powered Man poem on one side, and the tracklisting and credits on the back. The download code is below the credits.
Old 06-15-2020, 03:18 AM
orangepants
river

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonjelly View Post
What do we do if we can't find our download code? I've just had a look for mine, and can't see it in the box. I'll have to go through the book page by page to see if I can find it.
Bit unusual for me tbh. I usually keep all sorts, including receipts, stickers from the front and everything. can't believe I haven't kept it!
I'm assuming you haven't already redeemed the code and downloaded the extras already? If so, then you go to the Sound of Vinyl website here: https://redeem.thesoundofvinyl.com/ and log in with your credentials you supplied last time (you don't need to give them your download code again) and the updated .zip file will be there for you to download. I tried on Saturday but there were only 7 of the 9 Amsterdam tracks in the archive, so will have another go later today.

If you haven't used the code previously, then it's on the bottom of a card with the poem on that was loose inside the box / cellophane.
Old 06-15-2020, 03:32 AM
atticinsane
river

I just downloaded the zip file from thesoundofvinyl and it still only has 7 0f the 9 Ricksdubbetoutdriftexperience tracks (missing 6 and 8)
Old 06-15-2020, 03:47 AM
lemonjelly
mouseman

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
It's not in the book. It's a loose sheet of paper, red on both sides, with the Steam Powered Man poem on one side, and the tracklisting and credits on the back. The download code is below the credits.
Of course! It was the earlier boxsets that had a small piece of paper with the download code on it. I'm such an idiot!

I will be downloading this set later today. Think the email says the full version is available after 1800 hours UK time?

Ricks set at wembley was fantastic. think it ended with a bombing version of better than diamonds/drift poem. I so wish that was included with this release.
Old 06-15-2020, 03:53 AM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.

I got this from UW HQ:

Hi Matthew

The download area that the code gives you access to will, by 18.00 GMT Monday 15th June, have all the original Drift extras PLUS the newly added RicksDubbedOutDriftExpierience (Live in Amsterdam).

Enjoy!
Old 06-15-2020, 04:43 AM
potatobroth
bungalow

so is this ONLY available here? i bought the full set via iTunes and will gladly toss a few bucks for this, but i dont know how to get it. Bandcamp? really? who uses bandcamp?

Last edited by potatobroth; 06-15-2020 at 04:53 AM.
Old 06-15-2020, 07:36 AM
negative1

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatobroth View Post
so is this ONLY available here? i bought the full set via iTunes and will gladly toss a few bucks for this, but i dont know how to get it. Bandcamp? really? who uses bandcamp?
itunes, who uses that? i never have, and same with all the non apple users.

bandcamp is way more accessible with much better options.

later
Old 06-15-2020, 07:41 AM
joethelion
needing Diet Mountain Dew

You know - I was surprised at the use of bandcamp too
(even though I'm pretty sure I mentioned and suggested it here)

But, honestly - I think more bands will be using it going forward. It's a pretty easy interface (both to share content & to download) and it's super nice to have the different download options. Plus, as a 'band' / 'content provider'... the service has nice options to package releases, which you can't really do on iTunes.

I've managed to get quite a few mixtapes and remix collections off of Bandcamp - plus, smaller bands like "In Flagranti" have put up most (if not all) of their back catalog on it.
Old 06-15-2020, 08:02 AM
holden
collateral damage

Send a message via MSN to holden
I framed the autographed red sheet...guess it's time to bring it off the wall.

Live jam sounds amazing!
Old 06-15-2020, 08:48 AM
atticinsane
river

They've fixed the download now. Awesome! All in 24bit/48.

Really enjoying these tracks, looking forward to a proper headphone listening session later.