Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2008, 05:01 PM
Wubwubwubwub

Underneath the Radar
Unknown Unseen We live underneath the radar No sign - on screen We dance underneath the radar Between the walls - well hey Were just too small to make a fuss about it Did something fall? well hey What is the point in losin sleep about it? See ya later - see ya later Hip-a-no-no-no-no Hip-a-no-no-no-no See ya later - call me We dance underneath the radar We live underneath the bomb When you live underneath the radar Theres no way that youre ever gonna get far (so get hip!) We speak Unheard Like ants we dance between the towers We sleep They move Come sailin over the horizon Between the walls - well hey Were just too small to make a fuss about it
Did something fall? well hey What is the point in losin sleep about it? See ya later - see ya later Hip-a-no-no-no-no Hip-a-no-no-no-no See ya later - call me We dance underneath the radar We live underneath the bomb
When you live underneath the radar Theres no way that youre ever gonna get far (so get hip!) He says I am the doctor - In a b-52 I come across the horizon - Drop my love on you Im gonna w-o-o-o-o-o ya all - watch out! Im gonna w-o-o-o-o-o ya all See ya later! See ya later - see ya later Hip-a-no-no-no-no Hip-a-no-no-no-no See ya later - call me Between the walls - well heyWere just too small to make a fuss about it Did something fall? well hey
What is the point in losin sleep about it? We dance underneath the radar
We live underneath the bomb When you live underneath the radar
Theres no way that youre ever gonna get far So get hip! Unknown Unseen We live underneath the radar No sign - on screen We dance underneath the radar Between the walls - well hey Were just too small to make a fuss about it Did something fall? well hey What is the point in losin sleep about it? See ya later - see ya later Hip-a-no-no-no-no Hip-a-no-no-no-no See ya later - call me We dance underneath the radar We live underneath the bomb When you live underneath the radar Theres no way that youre ever gonna get far (so get hip!) We speak Unheard Like ants we dance between the towers We sleep They move Come sailin over the horizon Between the walls - well hey Were just too small to make a fuss about it
Did something fall? well hey What is the point in losin sleep about it? See ya later - see ya later Hip-a-no-no-no-no Hip-a-no-no-no-no See ya later - call me We dance underneath the radar We live underneath the bomb
When you live underneath the radar Theres no way that youre ever gonna get far (so get hip!) He says I am the doctor - In a b-52 I come across the horizon - Drop my love on you Im gonna w-o-o-o-o-o ya all - watch out! Im gonna w-o-o-o-o-o ya all See ya later! See ya later - see ya later Hip-a-no-no-no-no Hip-a-no-no-no-no See ya later - call me Between the walls - well heyWere just too small to make a fuss about it Did something fall? well hey
Theres no way that youre ever gonna get far So get hip! Unknown Unseen We live underneath the radar No sign - on screen We dance underneath the radar Between the walls - well hey Were just too small to make a fuss about it Did something fall? well hey What is the point in losin sleep about it? See ya later - see ya later Hip-a-no-no-no-no Hip-a-no-no-no-no See ya later - call me We dance underneath the radar We live underneath the bomb When you live underneath the radar Theres no way that youre ever gonna get far (so get hip!) We speak Unheard Like ants we dance between the towers We sleep They move Come sailin over the horizon Between the walls - well hey Were just too small to make a fuss about it
Theres no way that youre ever gonna get far So get hip!

Last edited by TheBang; 07-12-2009 at 02:29 AM. Reason: Don't worry, i got your back