Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 08:42 PM
thfcsteff
river

Re: Warfield 9/8/07
Friday's set at the Warfield was absofuckinglutely phenomenal.
I've been into the band since the inception of mkII and have been seeing them fairly regularly since 1996 (Fillmore w/Orbital anybody?)...

I honestly thought Friday was one of the best Underworld shows I've ever seen (and I've seen a few)...to open with 'Luetin' was really special, I have NEVER heard 'Cowgirl' raise a roof/crowd like that before and even though it is the party piece they must play despite perhaps not loving it, I am ALWAYS delighted for the chance to leap about to 'BSNuxx'...

Lovely people (I've had the pleasure of interviewing Karl Hyde in the past and he was a lovely man), lovely band, lovely night, still buzzing off it...

...and to the fella who saw my sweating ,my knackers off as I lept about on the dancefloor and nicely deposited a much-need couple of ice cubes down the back of my saturated tee-shirt...thank you Sir, thank you kindly.Proof positive that Underworld crowds are the best, the friendliest, the coolest...

Enjoy the shows you see wherever you see them...of course a slight redundancy there because believe me, you will...