Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.

Old 12-24-2007, 12:39 AM
hasaanchop
river

Liveherenow haven't responde to 4 emails, order in black hole, need contact info pls!
If anyone out there has a direct email or even better a phone number for these 7-layer losers, I am at wit's end. I have sent four emails through their Contact Us request form, and have not received a single response asking for an update for an order I placed almost a month ago (Nov 20th). Was supposed to be a Christmas present, but forget that now, unless by some miracle it gets here in tomorrow's post.

I am two more days away from calling my bank and initiating a chargeback for this order on my credit card. This is absolutely ridiculous. I am in no way blaming Underworld for this fiasco, but this definitely dampens my holiday spirit that was very high riding the waves of the new album and having seen them here in Denver not long ago.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Steve
dsonesheets@gmail.com
Old 12-24-2007, 11:21 AM
Geo
always loved a film

Re: Liveherenow haven't responde to 4 emails, order in black hole, need contact info pls!
Have you checked your junk mail/Spam folder?
Old 12-24-2007, 12:15 PM
dubman
BigColor&Excited4SoupMan

Re: Liveherenow haven't responde to 4 emails, order in black hole, need contact info
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Have you checked your junk mail/Spam folder?
hahahahaha, gosh, that'd be embarassing wouldnt it...
Old 12-24-2007, 01:18 PM
Geo
always loved a film

Re: Liveherenow haven't responde to 4 emails, order in black hole, need contact info
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubman
hahahahaha, gosh, that'd be embarassing wouldnt it...
well it happened to me after mailing that Japanese shop three times for not mailing me a scan of an iTunes Japan card
Old 12-24-2007, 05:11 PM
hasaanchop
river

Re: Liveherenow haven't responde to 4 emails, order in black hole, need contact info pls!
No, they wouldn't be in there, even though I checked, because the original order came into my regular inbox. Why would subsequent emails go directly to spam?
Old 12-24-2007, 06:14 PM
industri_studios
mouseman

I've had it happen where initial contact goes into my main folder and subsequent responses go to a spam folder.

Sorry they missed Christmas - but my initial order took almost a month and depending on where you live delays from overseas mail have been pretty brutal here in Canada this holiday. No fault to vendors, just a reality of holiday post this year (I assume trickle back from the British postal strike).

Good luck...
Old 12-24-2007, 08:53 PM
joethelion
needing Diet Mountain Dew

yea... I want to say that my discs might've taken a month or so as well...

there was a thread about the discs a while ago - and a lot of us thought that ours were lost in the mail (myself included)
Old 12-25-2007, 03:46 AM
m.g.
teh n00b

I didn't have any problem with liveherenow... but maybe you can try these : liveherenow@cissme.com or help@liveherenow.co.uk