Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.

Old 05-03-2021, 08:59 PM
iamneorev
pants

Re: underworldlive.com old tracks
Could I possibly get that Roskilde Festival, Denmark 2000.06.30 audio from underworldlive, please? I never heard that one. I got Fuji Rock.

Last edited by iamneorev; 05-03-2021 at 09:09 PM.
Old 05-03-2021, 11:51 PM
khouri
khondo dweller

Thanks to The Bang for the very helpful corrections and clarifications. The sheet has been updated.

I'd be grateful if some of the hardcores could have a look at the Promo section at the bottom to see if there's anything missing. I think things like the Beautiful Burnout full length version, the Bells & Circles instrumental, etc. Things that are really quite different but aren't widely available and would be of considerable interest. I would not include outside remixes as part of that, though.
Old 05-03-2021, 11:53 PM
khouri
khondo dweller

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamneorev View Post
Could I possibly get that Roskilde Festival, Denmark 2000.06.30 audio from underworldlive, please? I never heard that one. I got Fuji Rock.
Turns out I was mistaken and that wasn't an Underworldlive.com download, but a fan bootleg from RTSR. Check to see if you can get it there but if not, PM me.
Old 05-04-2021, 09:04 AM
joethelion
needing Diet Mountain Dew

Quote:
Originally Posted by khouri View Post
Okay, about eleven years after I said I was going to do this, here it is. I believe this is the most complete and detailed list of Underworld's free downloads, streams, DVD-ROM rips, promos, etc. that I think anyone's put together. The idea is to keep track of every piece of audio that's not on a proper commercial release, and ideally sort out a permanent archive of the files so people can get their hands on this stuff or replenish long dead hard drives.

Joe The Lion, I believe you are the keeper of the old video files from underworldlive.com. If you could share those with me, I'll integrate the applicable audio into this list.

I'm sure I'm missing something, so please chime in here with any additions/corrections.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Oh wow - this is great!

I had intended on putting together a list like this ages ago, but never got around to it.

And yes, I still have the bulk of those old videos. I've got a few errands to take care of, but I'll put them online somewhere later today.

(edit)
Just noticed that the Tomato2 CD-Rom tracks aren't noted in the list... and I think there were a few unique edits in Tomato3.

Last edited by joethelion; 05-04-2021 at 09:08 AM.
Old 05-04-2021, 09:44 AM
khouri
khondo dweller

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethelion View Post
Just noticed that the Tomato2 CD-Rom tracks aren't noted in the list... and I think there were a few unique edits in Tomato3.
See, I don't think I've even heard of these! Was there also a Tomato1? Does anyone have this material?
Old 05-04-2021, 02:29 PM
iamneorev
pants

Quote:
Turns out I was mistaken and that wasn't an Underworldlive.com download, but a fan bootleg from RTSR. Check to see if you can get it there but if not, PM me.
Ah, OK. Yea, I've heard the audience recording one. Cheers.
Old 05-05-2021, 10:50 AM
joethelion
needing Diet Mountain Dew

khouri - check your PMs! I just sent you a drive link.

I'm pretty sure the "Tomato Anti-rom" is the same thing as the Tomato1 CD-Rom. Like, there's "Anti-rom" followed by Tomato 2 & Tomato 3... it may never have been titled "Tomato1" but it's what started the series. (edit - I never managed to ever track down "Anti-rom")

iamneorev - there's actually two bootlegs of that show... one is the audience recording, and the other is a radio broadcast. Unfortunately, the broadcast (or at least what I've got) is only the show up to 'Jumbo' - so it's missing 'Banstyle / Born Slippy .NUXX' & 'Rez / Cowgirl'
Old 05-05-2021, 02:54 PM
iamneorev
pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethelion View Post
khouri - check your PMs! I just sent you a drive link.

I'm pretty sure the "Tomato Anti-rom" is the same thing as the Tomato1 CD-Rom. Like, there's "Anti-rom" followed by Tomato 2 & Tomato 3... it may never have been titled "Tomato1" but it's what started the series. (edit - I never managed to ever track down "Anti-rom")

iamneorev - there's actually two bootlegs of that show... one is the audience recording, and the other is a radio broadcast. Unfortunately, the broadcast (or at least what I've got) is only the show up to 'Jumbo' - so it's missing 'Banstyle / Born Slippy .NUXX' & 'Rez / Cowgirl'
Would it be possible to upload? Cheers in advance!

Man, I wish Underworld would reissue Fuji Rock 99 in lossless... even the 2005 shows.
Old 05-05-2021, 10:13 PM
khouri
khondo dweller

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamneorev View Post
Would it be possible to upload? Cheers in advance!

Man, I wish Underworld would reissue Fuji Rock 99 in lossless... even the 2005 shows.
I've got the full show, I'll sort you out.
Old 05-05-2021, 10:29 PM
iamneorev
pants

Quote:
I've got the full show, I'll sort you out.
Cheers