Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.

Old 09-09-2007, 08:43 AM
grady
fac321

Re: 2 San Francisco Shows Added
Another amazing night at the Warfield. It was more or less empty, or so it seemed, but that didn't matter. I was able to get right up in front with BrotherLuvsDub and his lady.

The set list was pretty tight and moving. Glam Bucket was the highlight as well as hearing a bit of Shake that Higher which I was hoping would lead into some Dark & Long/Dark Train acapella. All in all, the show was really moving the entire evening. Skyscrapper and Crocodile were some good tracks to get everyone moving, but once Mo Move started it's build, things started moving.

Overall, a very different show from the previous night and exactly what was desired too

Last edited by grady; 09-09-2007 at 08:47 AM.
Old 09-09-2007, 10:12 AM
Cadevil
exilio

Sad to hear that the venue was rather empty...I hope this does not affect future possible shows in San Francisco...

Wish I had gone to both nights, but I had a family obligation on Saturday...still abuzz from Friday...and my calves are very sore from moving to the music
Old 09-09-2007, 05:15 PM
EuroZeroZero
Antistar

went to the first night, not the second (regrettably).

this was my second time seeing underworld, as i have to fly quite a ways to catch them when i do.

the show was, as expected, amazing. i left the venue on saturday with a warm, good feeling that i havent been able to kick. seeing karl giving it basically the stuff that makes you smile for hours. the reaction from the crowd was great (up front), but the smile on HIS face was what made the show. its obvious, both of them LOVE what they do and that feeling rubs off on us. despite some technical problems (with what seemed like his monitor and perhaps some sequencing) they pulled it off with an energy and emotion that ive never seen in another act before...since them

i remember when i saw them in 02 at the wiltern in LA, the feelig i had buzzing around in my head even at the airport returning home...and i really havent felt it again until friday night. seeing them reminded me why i love them, this music and even this board so much. they also reminded me how fun it was again to dance my fucking face off. i have no pictures except the ones in my head...but those are all i need.

and to those of you who were there with me, thanks for helping make the night the experience it was!

getting all emotional thinking about it. bah.

Last edited by EuroZeroZero; 09-09-2007 at 06:27 PM.