Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2010, 08:18 AM
joethelion
needing Diet Mountain Dew

It's been TEN YEARS!!!!!
Ok, I was taking a shower this morning... and I was thinking about random stuff...

like how I'm not-so-patiently waiting to hear back from Grad schools (trying to get my MFA in printmaking), and how I started out originally thinking I was going to go into psychology etc etc

then I started to think about 2000/2001 (I graduated High School in '01) and how different I was, and how different technology was...

which then made me think about "Real Player"

then I suddenly realized....

I've been after a track that I've ONLY heard as a Real Player audio file for TEN YEARS -> "Van Halen Rock Guitar Band" or "Live at Cross Border(s) Festival" (I'm not 100% sure of the title)

It was a real player file of Karl doing some spoken word stuff over a few ambient-ish bits. There was a story about a dead rat placed on a picture of a beautiful car, something about the song "Pressure Drop" and a bit about being in a broken down car in the middle of nowhere. Some of the ambient bits were used (much) later in a few of the broadcasts from Lemonworld.

Now... come on - SOMEONE has to have a copy of this! I mean, it was on the OLD-old RTSR webpage

can someone help me out?