Go Bears!
Old 09-13-2009, 04:27 PM
holden
collateral damage

Send a message via MSN to holden
Re: NFL 2009
Indeed!

I'm quite happy the new season is here.
Hope my hometown Steelers can repeat! With the Penguins and Steelers winning it all this year, we've got new t-shirts printed: "Pittsburgh - City of Champions...and also the Pirates!"

It takes a month or so to see which teams are for real; in the meantime, enjoy the games!
Old 09-13-2009, 05:08 PM
cured
sikk

My QB got rolled after he scored a TD and now has a cracked rib
Old 09-14-2009, 06:07 AM
potatobroth
bungalow

id love to see the headlines in Chicago today. that game was one mistake after another.
Old 09-14-2009, 06:08 AM
34958hq439-qjw9v5jq298v5j
blue

Boooo Bears Go Pack!!!

Nice to see them come away with a W despite lots of bad luck (dropped balls, penalties calling back FOUR big plays, and a totally unnecessary safety). 4 picks didn't hurt much. Is it just me or does Cutler look and act like a total prick. He yells at his teammates and just looks pissed off even though it wasn't his receivers just missing catches and getting picked off. One of them was tossed into a spot where there were absolutely no Bears recievers in like a 5 yard radius.

Kinda upset to see some Vikings Favre jerseys at Lambeau. Some people just can't let go...yeah I treated him like a God too but I can't stand the guy anymore. Last year at the Packers opener they said the words "Brett Favre" repeatadly...only time they mentioned him last night was when Cutler threw into quad coverage, and the announcer remarked "Brett Favre would have been proud of that throw". Nice.

Speaking of which, I really don't understand what Favre was brought in to do in Minnesota...you're telling me Rosenfels or TJax couldn't toss 20-25 short passes and hand the ball off to AP a bunch of times?
Old 09-18-2009, 09:26 PM
den
100% of nothing

Send a message via AIM to den Send a message via MSN to den
Ok, that Bears-Packers game was terrible, but we still haven't given up hope on Cutler yet. The Packers are a good team, and with the Vikings and the Bears, it's going to be a tight division race. Now we get to see how Cutler does against the Steelers. Bears fans are afraid of this turning into a Good Jay/Bad Jay thing ala Rex Grossman.

It seems like there were a lot of things that were a little off in Week 1, like Chargers escaping from the Raiders, and I don't know what is going on in Carolina. I really wanted the Bills to beat the Patriots, and I'd like to think it's more of a typical Bills collapse than Brady being the saviour. ESPN was damn near jerking off over him. Regardless, it's terrible that that Bills kick returner got his lawn vandalized. I mean, come on, that's just way way too far.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:09 AM
34958hq439-qjw9v5jq298v5j
blue

As a Packer fan, Monday is gonna be one of the most important games of my life. Honestly I would rather they win this game than a playoff game...I'd rather they won both than have them win the Super Bowl. If the Vikes win I think I'm literally gonna puke.