Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.

Old 06-30-2012, 07:50 AM
kaiseilin
river

Underworldlive.com shop problems, help?
I ordered a CD on the 15th June and have the reciept for payment but I still have no CD. The order status still says pending and hasn't changed since I ordered so as far as I know it hasn't even shipped. I've contacted sales@underworldlive.com and support@underworldlive.com and also contacted through the contact option on the underworld website and gave them the full details but I've had no reply from anyone after 15 days now. Just wondering if anybody at underworld is aware I have purchased something from them and have been trying to get into contact? Any help would be appreciated because I've tried getting in touch in several ways to no result!
Thanks.
Old 06-30-2012, 01:32 PM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.

Re: Underworldlive.com shop problems, help?
Yannick must be manning the UW shop as well.
Old 07-01-2012, 04:24 AM
Mike
born013

Firstly, sorry you have had problems with the Underworld store. You are not the first.

May I ask what CD you ordered? And where do you live? You might find it easier (and much cheaper) just to order on Amazon and just simply request a refund through the store or through your credit card company.

My understanding is that orders through underworldlive.com are fulfilled through a company called Topspin. I don't think the sales@underworldlive.com and support@underworldlive.com email addresses are linked to the "store" as such, to be honest im not sure who even gets those emails.

If you are not in the UK, it could take 2 - 3 weeks to reach you anyway. However, i have taken a look at the Topspin FAQs, they say that Pending means not yet shipped. To me, this suggests they are out of stock, because they would have shipped it by now right?

Also, this FAQ http://support.topspinmedia.com/entr...e-s-my-package shows who to contact directly. What email address does it say to contact on that order receipt?
Old 07-01-2012, 08:19 AM
kaiseilin
river

Thanks for replying so quickly, it was the Frankenstein soundtrack CD,and I'm in the UK. I thought it might not be in stock but wasn't sure because I couldn't get in contact, when I hover over the contact button on the receipt it comes up with sales@underworldlive.com which is why I went through underworldlive.
If the CD's aren't in stock anymore I'm happy to refund it and buy the digital download, I just would have prefered the physical thing if they still had them, I can't find Frankenstein anywhere but through underworldlive is all and they're still in the online store available to buy.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:01 PM
Mike
born013

Yeah you will find the Frankenstein release is through underworldlive.com only. They do show the item in stock, so if they were out of stock i would have at least expected an email from them to say that.

Like i said before, you are not the first to have problems with the shop. The operation is quite amateur, and resolution of issues in the past have been slow and painful. How did you pay? If you paid by Paypal, I would start a dispute, it might wake someone up at the other end.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:36 AM
kaiseilin
river

Yeah an e-mail telling me anything really would have sufficed, it's a shame there's been so many problems. Yeah it was paypal, I'll send a few more messages around and keep trying, just found customersupport@topspinmedia.com on the paypal reciept so I'll try that, fingers crossed!
Old 07-02-2012, 02:53 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
My understanding is that orders through underworldlive.com are fulfilled through a company called Topspin. I don't think the sales@underworldlive.com and support@underworldlive.com email addresses are linked to the "store" as such, to be honest im not sure who even gets those emails.
Topspin handles the Storefront and digital fulfillment, but for physical products and goods, the orders are fulfilled by the Underworld team. So, sales@underworldlive.com is the correct place to contact them. You could also try hello@underworldlive.com if you're not getting a response.

There're one or two people working to fulfill the orders, and I don't know what kind of schedule they keep. The last time I placed an order (a couple months ago), it took two weeks for them to ship it out, so your experience so far is not unusual. It's possible that they're very busy at the moment with Olympics preparations too.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. It should be shipped eventually.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:26 PM
vacant
pretty

If you're in London, Rough Trade East had a few copies of Frankenstein last time I was out there.
If you have no luck with the online store, and you're desperate for a copy, drop me a PM and I'll see if I can grab one and post it to you.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:51 AM
kaiseilin
river

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
There're one or two people working to fulfill the orders, and I don't know what kind of schedule they keep. The last time I placed an order (a couple months ago), it took two weeks for them to ship it out, so your experience so far is not unusual. It's possible that they're very busy at the moment with Olympics preparations too.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. It should be shipped eventually.
As you predicted, it has shipped finally, just went out today. A friend of mine got a hoodie shipped today as well so it must have been a busy day! I wouldn't have worried but it does say things usually ship within a week especially in the UK so I was just checking up on it and the non-replys only made me wonder futher. Either way, it should be on it's way now, thank you everyone for your help on this.