Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > headset.

Old 12-10-2005, 04:49 AM
Professor
this is bat country

Send a message via AIM to Professor
Depeche Mode Madison Sq. Garden Rev.
Ok. First off, let me say that this was my first time to see DM. I missed them on the Music for the Masses tour....and truthfully, just thought that since I missed that, why bother with any of the others. Well...I'm really happy I went.

To sum up the show: Behind the Wheel, A Question of Time, Never Let Me Down Again, A Question of Lust, Everything Counts, Enjoy the Silence, Personal Jesus, I Feel You, Policy of Truth....

Those songs were worth going. There were many other tracks played that pretty much sucked. All the new material was terrible. But to see them play AQOL was worth it alone. NLMDA also blew me away.

The lighting was really nice, and stage set was simple, but very interesting. I did get the feeling that more was running of DAT then being played. There were moments of "jam" that seemed to happen..and those were golden moments, but for the most part, you could have played the singles of all the songs and it would have sounded the same.

historically speaking, I'm happy. As for an overall show....anything they played past 92 lacked any kind of cohesion and I just wasn't interested.