Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

  Dirty Forums > moments.

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-06-2010, 09:45 AM
potatobroth
bungalow
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,044
2010-10-06 Zepp Osaka
These next few nights will be very telling. Three nights in Osaka back to back to back. I'll be pretty bummed if they all read: "1. Downpipe, 2. ALAF, etc."
  #2  
Old 10-06-2010, 01:13 PM
darktrain
powered by robuts
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Babylon & Ting
Posts: 378
Re: Underworld Articles 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by potatobroth View Post
These next few nights will be very telling. Three nights in Osaka back to back to back. I'll be pretty bummed if they all read: "1. Downpipe, 2. ALAF, etc."
Don't know how accurate this is, but via:
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/underw...-3bd52838.html

  1. Downpipe
  2. Always Loved a Film
  3. Nu Train
  4. Two Months Off
  5. Scribble
  6. Bird 1
  7. Rez/Cowgirl
  8. Between Stars
  9. Diamond Jigsaw
  10. King of Snake
  11. Born Slippy Nuxx
  12. Dirty Epic
  13. Moaner
  #3  
Old 10-06-2010, 01:17 PM
potatobroth
bungalow
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,044
Re: Underworld Articles 2010
That's EXACTLY the same as the Kentish Town Forum show with Dirty Epic in place of Pearl's Girl.

I'll be avoiding these bootlegs until after the NYC show, that's for damn sure!
  #4  
Old 10-06-2010, 01:41 PM
Dirty0900
Only 50 a show,book now.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Newcastle upon the Tyne,UK
Posts: 2,419
Re: Underworld Articles 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by darktrain View Post
Don't know how accurate this is, but via:
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/underw...-3bd52838.html

  1. Downpipe
  2. Always Loved a Film
  3. Nu Train
  4. Two Months Off
  5. Scribble
  6. Bird 1
  7. Rez/Cowgirl
  8. Between Stars
  9. Diamond Jigsaw
  10. King of Snake
  11. Born Slippy Nuxx
  12. Dirty Epic
  13. Moaner
Dirty Epic in the set would be worth it for me.
__________________
What's a signature?
  #5  
Old 10-06-2010, 02:46 PM
bas_I_am
vision
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: living on a psychedelic pig farm
Posts: 514
Re: Underworld Articles 2010
Crap... same set list (albeit rearranged) as vegas
  #6  
Old 10-06-2010, 03:55 PM
stimpee
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 3,713
Re: Underworld Articles 2010
I feel sorry for any unsuspecting fan who's bought tickets for all 3 nights.
__________________
UW0764 || Professor: "Underworld have never failed to disappoint me" || Yannick changed my avatar picture.
  #7  
Old 10-06-2010, 05:15 PM
potatobroth
bungalow
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,044
Re: Underworld Articles 2010
yep. starty/stoppy. exact same set list. methinks this will not go down as the golden age of live UW shows.

makes me even happier that i caught them in Atlanta in 08.
  #8  
Old 10-06-2010, 10:40 PM
tokyorai
messe
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 45
Send a message via AIM to tokyorai
Re: 2010-10-06 Zepp Osaka
It's only one night in Osaka. Tonight and tomorrow night is Zepp Tokyo. The last one is Ageha which is a smaller, separate venue from Zepp. I am attending that one.
But yes, that set list is correct.

Anyone going to the Ageha show???
  #9  
Old 10-07-2010, 02:26 AM
jose m
pants
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: london
Posts: 436
Re: Underworld Articles 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpee View Post
I feel sorry for any unsuspecting fan who's bought tickets for all 3 nights.


yer....the band should try harder for the 4 members of the audience that might have done that.
  #10  
Old 10-07-2010, 07:26 AM
potatobroth
bungalow
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 2,044
Re: Underworld Articles 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jose m View Post
yer....the band should try harder for the 4 members of the audience that might have done that.

really? I bet a lot of people bought tix to multiple shows.
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.