Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > technique.

Old 09-23-2010, 12:05 AM
big screen satellite
Still Number 1

LOL LOLerpool
oh dear oh dear, 5th bottom, out of the only competition they are likey to get anywhere near winning....

bring back Gerrard Houllier

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

happy days...

oh and while were at it can you still win all 4 competitions Didier??? LOL CFC too....
Old 09-23-2010, 06:54 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Re: LOL LOLerpool
Quote:
Originally Posted by big screen satellite View Post
oh dear oh dear, 5th bottom, out of the only competition they are likey to get anywhere near winning....

bring back Gerrard Houllier

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

happy days...

oh and while were at it can you still win all 4 competitions Didier??? LOL CFC too....
No-one gives a shit about the League Cup, least of all Man Utd. 4 regular first team players in the Lollerpool team, and only 1 of the Chelsea players who played at the weekend. Let Northampton and Brentford (who beat Everton) have their moment of glory though. Liverpool can still win the FA Cup, the League and the Europa League... (they wont but they can )

Oh, and Houllier is already back. Pity that Villa already fucked up their Europa League campaign!
Old 09-23-2010, 11:33 AM
//\/\/
slogging it out

oi! newcastle made 10 changes last night as well, so button that bollocks! 1st team to score there in 6 months. 1st team to beat them in 90 mins of cup football under father abramovich (1993, pop-pickers)

and to infer that lollerpool won't be fucking mortified this morning is just plain wrong...
Old 09-23-2010, 11:43 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by //\/\/ View Post
oi! newcastle made 10 changes last night as well, so button that bollocks! 1st team to score there in 6 months. 1st team to beat them in 90 mins of cup football under father abramovich (1993, pop-pickers)

and to infer that lollerpool won't be fucking mortified this morning is just plain wrong...
Of course Lollerpool are mortified. A loss is still a loss. To Northampton. Even if it was on penalties and they hit the post/bar with their missed pen. Close but no cigar. Its a shame that the League Cup has become what it has.

But youre right, its still Chelsea, its still the senior squad, its still managed by Ancelotti, and it was 90mins of football. Not extra time or penalties. So hats off to the Toon.

If SWFC hadve beaten sCUNThorpe we would have been getting OUR asses handed to us on a plate by Man Utd instead. At least we would have been on the telly...
Old 09-24-2010, 12:36 AM
big screen satellite
Still Number 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpee View Post

But youre right, its still Chelsea, its still the senior squad, its still managed by Ancelotti, and it was 90mins of football. Not extra time or penalties. So hats off to the Toon.
and the fact that Didier Drohgba said on Monday that they could win all 4 Trophies this season...

Chelsea, certainly would have liked to have won at home to NUFC... so its still LOL
Old 10-03-2010, 07:48 AM
//\/\/
slogging it out

liverpool 0 blackpool 2 (ht)

and gillette & hicks have missed a £20m payment to the bank.

WTF?!
Old 10-03-2010, 01:11 PM
Rog
the fuckest upest

fukt!
Old 10-17-2010, 10:05 AM
//\/\/
slogging it out

this team could easily go down...
Old 12-13-2010, 02:04 PM
Rog
the fuckest upest

Roy has only taken a third of the season to turn us into .................................................. .....fulham

average at home, shite away
Old 12-13-2010, 08:50 PM
//\/\/
slogging it out

i have to say, after all the bollocks at sjp this week, i was totally expecting the usual mauling. pleased a couple of scousers got on the scoresheet though