Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.

Old 01-01-2009, 09:32 PM
Badger
pants

F.A.O. Karl, Rick & Darren: TOMORROW Gold Coast Summafieldayze
I know I'm being quite cheeky putting a second request in but if you don't ask you don't get.

Little bit gutted that you are still only getting an hour and a half on Saturday, thought that with Eric Prydz missing from the line up again you might get 2 hours but oh well.

Right then, have at you!:

New Train - Second time of asking but will do again because it rocks and you teased me for 20secs before Midnight on NYE before fading the opening bars out. Like i said this tune is so massive over here the crowd will go wild.

Mmmn Skyscraper I Love You - Again askin for an old fav of mine.."30,000 feeeeeeeee eeeeeeetttt"

Always Loved A Film - Doubtful now seeing as you only have an hour and a half but still.

Dirty Epic - God i love you playing this. Sends the biggest shiver down my spine when Karl sings "Here comes Christ on crutches".

Boy Boy Boy - This song has really grown on me especially hearing the live versions (where Rick starts singing too). Great stuff.

Can You Feel This Bass - Bit of Pricey please Love this little piece of Price's new stuff be great to hear it for the first time live.

Kittens - Time to bang out the techno!!

Plus Cowgirl/Rez (or Rez/Cowgirl even) again would be fantastic plus a lot of the main tunes from the other night that will get played again and i'm sure i can trust you to mix it up and mess around with the playing order. That's why i love Underworld and why i'm spending a fortune so i can see you twice whilst you're out here in Australia.

God damn these promoters worrying about the finanical crisis and locking in acts to not play solo sideshows. I'm guessing that's why you are only playing the festivals out here.

Anyways i'm off to catch the plane now and then head to my hotel before once again dusting off my dancing shoes tomorrow morning and going to the festival and savouring the beautiful wonder of Underworldlive!!!!

Hope you've managed to get some rest and are ready to party all over again!

Matt