Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

  Dirty Forums > underworld.

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-28-2010, 07:03 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sunny Hawaii
Posts: 4,653
Re: Underworld @ iTunes festival July 17th
Win free tickets from Cooking Vinyl:

http://www.facebook.com/cookingvinyl...2121307&ref=mf

Only 3 comments left so far, so your odds are pretty good.

There will also be another Twitter competition tomorrow. Only 5 people entered by retweeting today's competition:

http://twitter.com/cookingvinyl/
  #12  
Old 06-29-2010, 12:22 AM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Newcastle upon the Tyne,UK
Posts: 2,454
Re: Underworld @ iTunes festival July 17th
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
Win free tickets from Cooking Vinyl:

http://www.facebook.com/cookingvinyl...2121307&ref=mf

Only 3 comments left so far, so your odds are pretty good.

There will also be another Twitter competition tomorrow. Only 5 people entered by retweeting today's competition:

http://twitter.com/cookingvinyl/
Trust me I'm trying
__________________
What's a signature?
  #13  
Old 06-29-2010, 01:14 AM
//\/\/
slogging it out
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: north of centre
Posts: 1,906
Re: Underworld @ iTunes festival July 17th
i'm in! (trying at least, not 'i've won', because i haven't. yet. sure it's only a matter of time, mind...)
__________________
uw0761
nutts2020
  #14  
Old 06-29-2010, 05:10 AM
//\/\/
slogging it out
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: north of centre
Posts: 1,906
Re: Underworld @ iTunes festival July 17th
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty0900 View Post
Trust me I'm trying
i see it worked! nice1
__________________
uw0761
nutts2020
  #15  
Old 06-29-2010, 05:51 AM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Newcastle upon the Tyne,UK
Posts: 2,454
Re: Underworld @ iTunes festival July 17th
Quote:
Originally Posted by //\/\/ View Post
i see it worked! nice1
Yer, can't wait. Plotting time off work now!
__________________
What's a signature?
  #16  
Old 06-29-2010, 07:27 AM
//\/\/
slogging it out
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: north of centre
Posts: 1,906
Re: Underworld @ iTunes festival July 17th
i'll see you there - the cooking vinyl twitter comp paid off for me!
__________________
uw0761
nutts2020
  #17  
Old 06-29-2010, 11:04 AM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Newcastle upon the Tyne,UK
Posts: 2,454
Re: Underworld @ iTunes festival July 17th
Quote:
Originally Posted by //\/\/ View Post
i'll see you there - the cooking vinyl twitter comp paid off for me!
Haha cracking, I assume it's a pair of tickets? Taking my friend as its her birthday the day before. We'll show these London people how to rock it! Hope someone records it seeing its being broadcast.
__________________
What's a signature?
  #18  
Old 06-29-2010, 11:20 AM
TheBang
Admaxistrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Sunny Hawaii
Posts: 4,653
Re: Underworld @ iTunes festival July 17th
Haha, well done. You guys seem to be amusing them.
  #19  
Old 06-29-2010, 01:31 PM
//\/\/
slogging it out
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: north of centre
Posts: 1,906
Re: Underworld @ iTunes festival July 17th
bang - just hoping the tickets arrive! it's certainly been a better competition than the itunes facebook lottery. that's the most confusing thing on the internet...

dortyfellowwhickhamer - they talk about tickets in the plural, so i think you're ok for 2. otherwise she can wait in the pub!
__________________
uw0761
nutts2020
  #20  
Old 06-29-2010, 02:10 PM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Newcastle upon the Tyne,UK
Posts: 2,454
Re: Underworld @ iTunes festival July 17th
Quote:
Originally Posted by //\/\/ View Post
bang - just hoping the tickets arrive! it's certainly been a better competition than the itunes facebook lottery. that's the most confusing thing on the internet...

dortyfellowwhickhamer - they talk about tickets in the plural, so i think you're ok for 2. otherwise she can wait in the pub!
Yer, isn't it worded in the way of 25 pairs of tickets to win from the main site? Kind of asks the question where there all being given away from.

Ha, I think she'd kill me if I did that. Sodding trains coming in at £60, but it should be worth it!
__________________
What's a signature?
Post Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.