Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2008, 02:01 AM
hotpies
river

Re: O2 Wireless in London
@ Ploom2:

Wow! I was spotted! What an honour! I thought it was time to bring out my old dirty.org t-shirt again, although why I'm now advertising one of those crappy meaningless links websites I'm not sure... Whatever happened to dirty.org?

Yes, I had a notebook out, but it wasn't during anyone's set. I was writing a few notes and doodles and things, completely unrelated to the music. You've portrayed me as an Underworld trainspotter! (But you spotted me, so you'd be worse anyway! - an Underworld-spotter-spotter?)

I had to queue for 20 mins to get into the tent which was a complete disorganised mess. Robyn (who?) on the main stage, with Underworld in a little tent round the back... Lame!

I thought Jumbo was ace though - possibly the best live version I've heard. Very nice. Thank you!
Old 07-07-2008, 02:28 AM
Dirty0900
Only £50 a show,book now.

Re: O2 Wireless in London
Haha Global Gathering was a strange gig, I was at the front trying not to fall over in the strange beach they had created and stopping girls from climbing on my shoulders. Still they did, Lenny Penny/Small Conker/You Do Scribble which made me very happy!