Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > craft.

Old 11-06-2017, 09:11 AM
Billy Goat
mouseman

Re: Oblivion With Bells Tour mixes
I've found that I have individual audacity files for the tracks on Parts 4-9 so I will re-do all these as flacs and put them on my Google drive with a new link in the next couple of days. I've got Parts 1-3 as flacs already so I'll put the full mixes up as well and cut them into separate tracks as well but it might take me a bit longer!
Old 11-07-2017, 12:11 PM
Mike
born013

Im sure someone can volunteer to put them on the tracker, having them in lossless would be good. I also appreciate the effort with splitting the tracks.
Old 11-10-2017, 04:07 PM
Billy Goat
mouseman

OK, so I've done flac versions of all my mixes. I saved them as the best quality flac that audacity let me (8) and 24bit. They should be almost identical but I had to re-cut the tracks for the first 3 mixes so they might be very slightly different to the mp3 versions.
I didn't bother re-doing Mix 8 as I just put the alternative first tracks in the folder for part 5.
I renamed Part 9 (Extended Best Of) as Part 8 instead.

This is the new link:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...kJkNjRJVjExYU0

If anyone can help me to put the files on the tracker that would be great!
Enjoy!
Old 01-16-2019, 02:02 PM
khouri
khondo dweller

BG - thanks so much for making these mixes. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed them at work these last several days, and I think the technical mixing is flawless. These really do sound like the most unbelievably Underworld shows. Well done.
Old 01-17-2019, 11:00 AM
Billy Goat
mouseman

Thank you for the kind comments! ☺️ I really enjoyed making them and it would be my absolute dream to see them play live my Mix 8: The Best Of as a proper concert! The versions of Jumbo, Born Slippy and D's Ablt/King Of Snake on that mix are my favourite ever versions of these tracks!
Old 02-15-2021, 01:09 PM
Drix
Re-Member

Are these still avalible somewhere? I have an earlier mp3 version of this and love the mixes, but looked up this thread again now as I tried to figure out the differences between the different mixes. Would love the latest copy in mp3 or flac, but the link is dead and couldn't find it on the tracker.
Old 02-17-2021, 03:07 PM
Billy Goat
mouseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drix View Post
Are these still avalible somewhere? I have an earlier mp3 version of this and love the mixes, but looked up this thread again now as I tried to figure out the differences between the different mixes. Would love the latest copy in mp3 or flac, but the link is dead and couldn't find it on the tracker.
Sorry I've not checked on here for a few days!
This is the link to my Google drive folder which has all the mixes I did: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...20xLWN4ZlBSODg
I do have flacs saved somewhere but I'd have to upload them to my Google drive.
Any problems let me know!

I'd be happy for someone to put them on the tracker if that would be easier for people but I don't understand torrents so I've never worked out how to do it myself!
Paul
Old 02-19-2021, 05:16 AM
Drix
Re-Member

Thanks a lot! It looks quite similar to the ones I have actually so maybe I have most of this, but I'll grab whatever looks different, thanks a lot! Amazing work you've done on these
Old 10-24-2021, 06:56 AM
Billy Goat
mouseman

I've been informed by someone that the link is not working which is due to a security update to Google drive so here is a new link:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?...FsYdZ-5bLPT3TQ
Old 12-29-2021, 03:38 AM
Billy Goat
mouseman

Unfortunately I've had to remove quite a few of the files from my Google Drive folder as I needed to free up some space on it. I've left on the full mix files and the 'Best Of' mixes with the individual track files.
If anyone wants the individual files of the ones I've removed please message me and I'll re-upload those files for a short time for you to grab them.
If anyone wants to upload them to the RTSR tracker I'm happy to give you the files to do that as I can't work out how to do it myself!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!