Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > world.

Old 10-02-2010, 04:09 AM
//\/\/
slogging it out

stating the obvious:
but glenn beck - cock

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4356678/-...ally-speaking/

about 1'30 in he states that 'the world had been the same, FOREVER, and then America came along'

better still - europeans will be doubtless be shocked to hear that america invented the steam engine AND the petrol engine. presumably that was after inventing a fucking time machine?

"gee, glenn, isn't it great that we invented everything that's ever been invented, we sure are frickin great"

what a fucking tool.

upside is that despite his ratings, advertisers are starting to view him as 'toxic' and are starting to pull away from him - so his beloved market forces/capitalism may soon spell the end of him (with any luck) hoist by his own petard (prays)
Old 10-02-2010, 08:01 AM
Caprice
pants

Re: stating the obvious:
Quote:
Originally Posted by //\/\/ View Post

what a fucking tool.

Glenn Beck is a tool.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:20 AM
Sean
Where in the world...?

Quote:
but glenn beck - cock

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4356678/-...ally-speaking/

about 1'30 in he states that 'the world had been the same, FOREVER, and then America came along'

better still - europeans will be doubtless be shocked to hear that america invented the steam engine AND the petrol engine. presumably that was after inventing a fucking time machine?

"gee, glenn, isn't it great that we invented everything that's ever been invented, we sure are frickin great"

what a fucking tool.

upside is that despite his ratings, advertisers are starting to view him as 'toxic' and are starting to pull away from him - so his beloved market forces/capitalism may soon spell the end of him (with any luck) hoist by his own petard (prays)
I've spent a good deal time lately having discussions and debates with self-proclaimed Tea Partiers who all tend to be fans of Beck, and the most frightening thing to me is that when directly confronted with these types of....um....let's say factually challenged assertions by Beck, their responses range from simply ending the conversation, to ad hominem attacks, to actually claiming that it's probably doctored footage so it proves nothing. Never an acknowledgement of what the objective facts are - just literally head-in-the-sand, blatant, willful ignorance. It's truly stunning to watch.
Old 10-02-2010, 11:03 AM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ
SystematicallyDisadsomthg

Quote:

Umm, don't hold your breath here. K?

Old 10-02-2010, 01:56 PM
Rog
the fuckest upest

LOL! what a fuckin knobhead

(not you jOHN- you're far too nice, Jeff Beck.......sorry Glenn Campbell, osrry Glenn Beck)

the video made me laugh but what's even more laughable is that people actually believe this shit
Old 10-02-2010, 03:37 PM
//\/\/
slogging it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rog View Post
what's even more laughable is that people actually believe this shit
not laughable; downright shit-scary when you hear about the experience of somebody like Sean ie a reasonable guy pointing out the truth. so many must swallow it up wholesale. again - not laughable -it's the basis of tea-party activism. I've actually taken the step of contacting beck - I'm sure he'd hate for historical/hysterical inaccuracies like that to go hanging.

after all - it's bullshit-ignorant-loudmouth-twats like him who give Americans an undeservedly bad name!
Old 10-02-2010, 03:40 PM
//\/\/
slogging it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by jOHN rODRIGUEZ View Post
Umm, don't hold your breath here. K?
bizarrely, that's how I ended the email I sent him pointing out his jingoistic bullshit - pretty much word-for-word
Old 10-02-2010, 07:21 PM
Dunwho
Big Time

Wow i love how he gets a nicely balanced panel to give every side of the argument here...

EDIT: I was being sarcastic just there

he says "would you agree with me?" and "was i wrong in saying?" so many times during this as if in order to prove he was right using people with some sort of "credibility" (I say that lightly).

Just cant take this guy seriously. Its a little sad to watch and listen to, he would get eaten alive on a real news channel and in another country with real interviewers etc... and would very quickly come across in the same vein as a deranged religious preacher looking to make profit of false teaching.

What a fucking disaster.. why is he on television?

Last edited by Dunwho; 10-02-2010 at 07:24 PM.
Old 10-04-2010, 01:00 AM
Deckard
issue 37

Some light relief.

Old 10-04-2010, 09:48 AM
Sean
Where in the world...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
Some light relief.