Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 07-02-2016, 03:55 AM
Lingo
river

BlueDot Festival Tickets July
Morning all!

It is with great sorrow and heartache that I am having to offer 2 full weekend tickets and parking for the BlueDot Festival this July. Underworld will be playing on the Friday night.

Not just playing, but playing with Jodrell Bank as the backdrop, Jean Michel Jarre playing Saturday night as well as a ton of other bands.

Gutted I cant go? Totally! But the wife's sister is now over from Canada and I 'have been told'!

So, I have for sale 2 full weekend tickets Fri-Sun 22nd, 23rd, 24th July 2016. Plus a weekend car parking ticket.

Tickets are currently £139 plus booking fee each. And parking £20. I paid just over £300 with all the booking fees on.

Looking for £200 for both tickets and parking for full weekend.

Message me if you are interested - I have the tickets in hand, Live in Halifax (West Yorkshire) and work in Manchester so can meet up if its easier.

http://www.discoverthebluedot.com/

Full lineup:
Underworld. Jean-Michel Jarre. Caribou. AIR. Brian Eno installation on the iconic Lovell Telescope. DJ Shadow. Everything Everything. Floating Points [LIVE]. Public Service Broadcasting. Mercury Rev. George Fitzgerald. Steve Mason. 65daysofstatic. British Sea Power. Beth Orton. Steve Davis AKA Thundermuscle. Marc Riley. Tim Burgess. Stephen Morris. Shaun Keaveny. The Membranes. Beyond the Wizard's Sleeve. DJ Yoda goes to the Sci Fi Movies. DJ Cheeba. Ben UFO. BBC R4’s The Infinite Monkey Cage w/ Brian Cox & Robin Ince. Scientists: Tim O’Brien. Helen Keen. & More

Thanks all.

Last edited by Lingo; 07-02-2016 at 04:01 AM.
Old 07-03-2016, 11:51 PM
jetpig
LoveyouLoveyouLoveyou

Re: BlueDot Festival Tickets July
it throws me off every time i see the band name everything, everything. also brian eno, jean-michel jarre, dj shadow, and 65daysofstatic. awesome.