Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > world.

Old 05-06-2011, 12:27 PM
human151
deletion

British muslims protest Bin ladens death
right outside the US embassy. Burning the US flag and chanting "USA you will pay".

THis is insulting as an American and as a human being, that these people would protest because a Mass murderer was killed.

Wow, muslims are nice.

Its also really insulting that these protests would come form the U.K., the closest friend of the USA. The country we are most culturally similar with. Simply amazing the british people would do something like this.

So....you are all probably going to sauy that there is nothing wrong with these muslims protesting this issue, huh?
Old 05-06-2011, 01:05 PM
human151
deletion

Re: British muslims protest Bin ladens death
The bin Laden supporters waved banners reading "US govt are the real terrorists" and US leaders were branded "murderers" by the radicals, who warned revenge attacks were "guaranteed".

"It is only a matter of time before another atrocity -- the West is the enemy," Abu Muaz, 28, from east London, said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is brilliant.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:09 PM
stimpee
Administrator

These people are idiots. there have been interviews with a lot of British muslims on UK TV over the past week and they are distancing themselves from brainless morons like these.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:18 PM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ
SystematicallyDisadsomthg

Tell me about it. Don't these people have something more productive to do with their time?? I mean, have you heard of the SLUT PRIDE PARADES?? Now THAT'S a parade I could get into . . .

Old 05-07-2011, 06:06 AM
Deckard
issue 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpee View Post
Tthere have been interviews with a lot of British muslims on UK TV over the past week and they are distancing themselves from brainless morons like these.
You do realise he's not listening, right?
Old 05-07-2011, 11:43 AM
Sean
Where in the world...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by human151 View Post
So....you are all probably going to sauy that there is nothing wrong with these muslims protesting this issue, huh?
Nope. What I'll say is that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by human151 View Post
Wow, muslims are nice.
...labeling Muslims as a whole because of the actions of some is unfounded.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:48 AM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ

Yeah, I mean, the same could said about White Conservatives. That just ain't right.

Old 05-07-2011, 05:08 PM
human151
deletion

Quote:
Originally Posted by jOHN rODRIGUEZ View Post
Yeah, I mean, the same could said about White Conservatives. That just ain't right.
yeah, because white conservative hijack passenger jets and fly them into buildings, they also kidnap journalists and film themselves cutting their heads off, oh and white conservatives yell "god is great" before they blow themselves up while in the middle of a crowd. Oh, I'm sorry, did I mean to say muslims did all those things? Yeah.

I find it hysterical that most who browse this board will go out of their way to be try to PC.

SOme, like the poster above me even equates MUSLIMS terrorists with "white conservatives" lol. How can you even take an opinion like that seriously.

I find it hilarious that sometimes religious christians are mocked by liberals and made fun of generally, but generally, the muslim religion in 10x as strict on most things religion bleeds into the everyday life of most muslims, but liberals give them a pass. Its as if liberals will be on the side of whomever is perceived to be the victim.

Its pretty sad that even the of the biggest liberals even talks about muslims

Old 05-07-2011, 05:36 PM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ

They ARE quite famous with putting words in peoples mouths, that's fer shuuuure.

I never said any of those words you just typed right there. ???? Allow me to try to spell it out to ya, yeah?

This part hear in Sean's posting(sorry about the non-craftyness in the internets labeling thingys here((((LONG STORY))))):

***labeling Muslims as a whole because of the actions of some is unfounded.***

Hope that worked, I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M HAVING A DISCUSSION WITH HUMAN151!!!! ALL Y'ALL SUUUUUUCK, 151 TALKED TO MEEEEEE!!! LOLOLOL

Last edited by jOHN rODRIGUEZ; 05-07-2011 at 06:25 PM. Reason: sorry, excitement is limited here . . .
Old 05-07-2011, 06:50 PM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ

I just thought of a better comparison. Not ALL White Conservatives suck dong in bathrooms or crystal meth. orgy type sexual encounters.

Seeee?

But they do still live in comfort even if they do. So it's all good. *THUMBS UP!*