Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > craft.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2009, 09:38 AM
blinkster
river

Re: Post your mixes, music, etc here...
@AViD: River of Bass_Gambit is just lovely. nice work!
Old 02-04-2009, 06:35 AM
holden
collateral damage

Send a message via MSN to holden
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkster View Post
@AViD: River of Bass_Gambit is just lovely. nice work!
Thanks, Blinkster. That mix was mostly the work of Gambit. We swapped some files via email. I added a few sounds and ideas, but he made it into the dark and groovy mix it is.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:42 PM
Dunwho
Big Time

Hey guys... new website and material uploaded on the site.. come check it out, im putting my life into all this now since i have a year to spare.. dont hesitate to contact me

Dave

www.intheblackbox.eu
Old 02-21-2009, 01:38 PM
navel
river

hi.

we're navel. there's 2 of us. both been making music for a fair while, but never techno. until, last spring, we decided that there's not enough 'second toughest'-type techno in the world. ever since we've been working on an album to remedy that problem somewhat. about 40 minutes in now. the underworld influence is pretty obvious, but insofar we can judge we're no clones, fortunately.

if you're interested, here is one of our tracks: 'something curved' (13:39 & 15.9mb).
tell us what we're doing right/wrong, and if you'd listen to an album full of this.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:32 AM
Dunwho
Big Time

Hey, Just an update on my Website, music and Writing..photography too.

Every month i produce a number of songs individually which you can all keep up to date with on the website.At the end of the month i mix the songs together (sometimes more professionally than others) into a full 30min or so mix which is sort of like a riverrun i guess (tho nowhere near as good).

So as we mosey on into March i have updated the site to have the February mix (Hearing Aids) so if you are interested come on over and give it a listen...the other individual songs are there to listen to also..

The site is fairly new also so if you are not able to navigate easily and unable to find the music please let me know and i will try and make it easier ... its all a developing process which i need feedback for! thanks so much

www.intheblackbox.eu
Old 03-03-2009, 06:41 AM
polar_action
beeps rock : stop all war

Send a message via MSN to polar_action
To Dunwho,

Some of this stuff is brilliant... well constructed and produced.... and you're outputing at some rate . Kudos all round. You should be pitching this stuff and I hope you are.

Website is a bit fiddly and I can see some folks maybe getting a little lost but the players work really well. Would be easier for chumps like me to have the site and blog/news all together in one place.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:04 PM
Dunwho
Big Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by polar_action View Post
To Dunwho,

Some of this stuff is brilliant... well constructed and produced.... and you're outputing at some rate . Kudos all round. You should be pitching this stuff and I hope you are.

Website is a bit fiddly and I can see some folks maybe getting a little lost but the players work really well. Would be easier for chumps like me to have the site and blog/news all together in one place.
Hey thank you for your kind words and ideas!

Yes i am aware that the site is a little fiddly and it would warm my heart to have the blog on the same page but i risk losing 3 years of blogging if i dont do it right so i have to take my time at that..
Ultimately the goal is to have one site with everything on it... because i am aware that at the moment i am splitting my potential in two by directing people to separate pages.

Im going to try to get the music more immediately available and easier to use. (Especially for the previous months which is a bit in the air) but because of the fact i am always updating it is hard to have so much content on the site at once without it taking an age to load up...also i dont want to overwhelm anyone with too much at once...

Your input has really helped me though.. i needed some to get my act together a little! Thanks
Old 03-20-2009, 09:06 PM
Dunwho
Big Time

Just some updates....

In the Black Box

Thats the new video/visual thingy i just put together, got a couple more on the go...the music is from the most recent track "I Don't Mind - Along" which is not yet up on the site but will be soon.

Other new material since last update is a song called "Junior Bingo" and the new website layout

like i said tell your friends and pop in for new updates weekly (sometimes Daily if im in the mood)

- blog will be back to normal soon...just been busy..

Also music is now fully fledged and flowing on the rowla.com website radio and can be heard every so often on music.rowla.com between some of the best electronic music on the nets number 1 radio station!

Cheers
Dave
Old 03-26-2009, 01:47 PM
BrotherLovesDub
barking dog

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2iwpxl

i made a mix. it sucks as usual.

royksopp, horace andy, kanye west, paul simon, mr. fingers and other music that sucks.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:15 AM
matt
old man einstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherLovesDub View Post
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2iwpxl

i made a mix. it sucks as usual.

royksopp, horace andy, kanye west, paul simon, mr. fingers and other music that sucks.
Hey BLD - is this the same mix you posted on ilxor? If so I like how you've tailored your posts to suit your audiences needs

No mention of the awesome Blackbelt Andersen, Lindstrom or Todd Terje here I notice! Any chance of a full tracklisiting..?