Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2023, 10:26 AM
funkboy3
Just this guy

Re: New Songs Premiered at RAH Show
Thank you for uploading these tracks. I was just at the SF gig on Friday and wanting to hear "Gene Pool" again. It was a real highlight, pounding and euphoric.
Old 04-29-2023, 01:01 AM
ultradave
the doorway boy...

Strawberry Hotel... I want more. Hello all. It's been a good minute since I've posted. Unfortunately missed the Coachella show, but hoping the uw lads will make their way back to Cali. From watching some clips from Coachella and other shows, I'm only seeing R & K on stage. I wonder if the new tracks are just the duo...

Actual video of Strawberry Hotel from Royal Albert Hall
Old 04-29-2023, 09:36 AM
iamneorev
pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultradave View Post
Strawberry Hotel... I want more. Hello all. It's been a good minute since I've posted. Unfortunately missed the Coachella show, but hoping the uw lads will make their way back to Cali. From watching some clips from Coachella and other shows, I'm only seeing R & K on stage. I wonder if the new tracks are just the duo...
You mean Darren Price? When it comes to live shows, they've been performing as a duo for a little while now, like the last 5 or 6 years. But Darren Price wasn't a full producer on their albums. I think he co-produced one track on Barking. Rick has been the main producer since Emerson left. Barking was the one album where Rick collaborated with different producers on each track. High Contrast co-produced tracks on Barbara. The massive Drift series, except for a couple collabs, was produced by Rick.
Old 04-30-2023, 12:06 PM
Lx_Nen
Romford no more

Pedantic, I know, but these were actually premiered at the Bristol marble Factory the day before.