fuckwit 6 0.78%
autism 4 0.52%
just sit back and let him entertain 763 98.71%
Voters: 773. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-05-2009, 02:13 PM
holden
collateral damage

Send a message via MSN to holden
Re: What the fuck is up with jOHN rODRIGUEZ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Proof View Post
TEH INNARNETS IS SERIUS BISNIZZ

Fighting the internet creeps who get their jollies out of acting socially obtuse is a losing battle, because the trolls feed off of the tears of the frustrated. Friendly advice -- use the ignore list or just scroll past the garbage you don't want to pay any mind to. There's no point in getting agitated by anything you see on the web though, it's just more stress and consternation, as if most people have room for more.

Excellent advice. I come around here for Underworld-related news and discussion, the occasional bit of inspiration from Craft or Headset. Noise is Noise and the majority of the rest i can easily filter out. jOHN or whatever thread is being hotly debated always works a few (myself included over the years) into a frenzy for a couple days, but always ends up unresolved and is forgotten. Whatever, right?

As for jOHN,
Every group needs a whipping boy, as it unites the rest. He's unscathed by any attempt to insult or undermine, he'll just retort more of the same...so, just let him do what he wants. It's not hurting the real point of the darktrain dirty forums, just a bit more junk to filter through to get there. No point in trying to change someone, especially someone you don't really know. I imagine the attention makes him happy, so if that's all it takes to improve his day, great. Reading a ridiculous exchange from semi-anonymous forum posters like this is sometimes good for a laugh, too.

Meanwhile, Underworld are playing shows, making music, and the world is turning and meaningful things are happening
Old 07-05-2009, 02:44 PM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ
SystematicallyDisadsomthg

Quote:
Originally Posted by holden View Post
Excellent advice. I come around here for Underworld-related news and discussion, the occasional bit of inspiration from Craft or Headset. Noise is Noise and the majority of the rest i can easily filter out. jOHN or whatever thread is being hotly debated always works a few (myself included over the years) into a frenzy for a couple days, but always ends up unresolved and is forgotten. Whatever, right?

As for jOHN,
Every group needs a whipping boy, as it unites the rest. He's unscathed by any attempt to insult or undermine, he'll just retort more of the same...so, just let him do what he wants. It's not hurting the real point of the darktrain dirty forums, just a bit more junk to filter through to get there. No point in trying to change someone, especially someone you don't really know. I imagine the attention makes him happy, so if that's all it takes to improve his day, great. Reading a ridiculous exchange from semi-anonymous forum posters like this is sometimes good for a laugh, too.

Meanwhile, Underworld are playing shows, making music, and the world is turning and meaningful things are happening
Speak for your Shit-Don't-Stick-Self, bitch.

Polite went out the window years ago.

Old 07-05-2009, 02:59 PM
Ally
Henreeeeeeeeeecat! :)

Send a message via MSN to Ally
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Beck View Post

cock

Haha anyone who thinks it's me - it's not
Old 07-05-2009, 03:48 PM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ

blaaaa, blaahalbblblbmmm, *BELCH*(perdon), blah, blah, ble, blah-ble-bleh blah(sp?). . .

Old 07-05-2009, 05:56 PM
Future Proof
Richard Simmons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangelet View Post
You don't know who you're dealing with. the usual troll, sure, put 'em on the ignore list. jr is a nuclear weapons grade troll able to trash an entire forum in a single bout of drunken self absorbed blathering.
M'eh, jOHN's not the worst troll I've seen, not by a long-shot. If that's his goal, then he's been an epic failure up to this point.

Funny though is that once upon a time, jOHN used to be a regular member posting sane comments. I'd love to know where the switch happened.
Old 07-05-2009, 06:10 PM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Proof View Post
M'eh, jOHN's not the worst troll I've seen, not by a long-shot. If that's his goal, then he's been an epic failure up to this point.

Funny though is that once upon a time, jOHN used to be a regular member posting sane comments. I'd love to know where the switch happened.
Righty Ho, one more time, please display which parts are insane and I will correct(in a good way, other than, I dunno, maybe a blow to your ego) way.

I WILL be polite with you, because I kinda like what you've said in the past. Sometimes.

BTW, add up the numbers up at the top 5+6+2+5, and then, 3+3+7+5 at the moment. Kinda creeeeepy.

Last edited by jOHN rODRIGUEZ; 07-05-2009 at 06:12 PM.
Old 07-05-2009, 07:42 PM
bas_I_am
vision

I think holden said it best:
Quote:
Originally Posted by holden View Post
whipping boy. . . He's unscathed . . . not hurting the real point . . . Reading a ridiculous exchange from semi-anonymous forum posters like this is sometimes good for a laugh, too.
I might have added "tourette's syndrome" to the poll on account of his rampant non-sequiturs.

But then again, every once in a while he comes up with a gem. I guess its just the ol' drunk nut tripping over a squirrel again - or something like that, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Beck View Post
cock
Yo' mama's got a cock!

I bet thats an atypical sight. . that is, cock coming OUT your mouth!

sa-lap biotch!

Last edited by bas_I_am; 07-05-2009 at 08:25 PM.
Old 07-05-2009, 08:02 PM
jOHN rODRIGUEZ

Welcome to the locker room girls. Charming are they not?

Yeah, and I AM gonna get drunk NOW... buuuuut, I'm gonna get naked and run down the street or anything. It's our elected officials who do that. I woulda opened my front door and...nevermind.

Old 07-06-2009, 03:42 AM
Steven Beck
Underneath a Radar.

Wow.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:11 AM
Future Proof
Richard Simmons

Quote:
Originally Posted by jOHN rODRIGUEZ View Post
Righty Ho, one more time, please display which parts are insane and I will correct(in a good way, other than, I dunno, maybe a blow to your ego) way.

I WILL be polite with you, because I kinda like what you've said in the past. Sometimes.

BTW, add up the numbers up at the top 5+6+2+5, and then, 3+3+7+5 at the moment. Kinda creeeeepy.
Honestly man it's all good on my end, I just don't get where you're coming from sometimes.