Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 12:46 PM
supersonicsooty
dubnobasswithmyheadman

Send a message via MSN to supersonicsooty Send a message via Yahoo to supersonicsooty
Re: Underworld 2007 Tour Info
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersonicsooty
I see again to my dismay NO UK DATES!!! cries : (
WOOOHOOO!! I bought my ticket for manchester today, yay!!!! and I walked into the box office to buy a ticket for a different gig and didn't even know Underworld had added more dates and nearly had a heart attack, roll on October!!!!
Old 08-17-2007, 02:19 AM
verbal
mouseman

I'm getting more worried by the minute that there isn't going to be a Detroit or even Cleveland/Columbus show.
Old 08-17-2007, 08:34 AM
lectoid
Is that really you?

I'm with you Verbal. I live in Tampa, FL, but am moving to North Carolina, so I have a lot of places with in reach.

I just don't get the venue choices, or lack thereof.

I would have driven to NY, but my inconsiderate friend decided to get married that weekend.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:07 PM
kissmywound
river

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbal
I'm getting more worried by the minute that there isn't going to be a Detroit or even Cleveland/Columbus show.
I recommend making plans to fly out and attend one of the confirmed shows in NYC or Boston. The odds of a show randomly popping up in Michigan or Ohio are probably very remote. Don't feel bad, I live in Raleigh and nothing ever comes here. If I want to see any DJs or electronic music I have to go to DC, Miami, or New York.
Old 08-23-2007, 09:38 PM
verbal
mouseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissmywound
I recommend making plans to fly out and attend one of the confirmed shows in NYC or Boston. The odds of a show randomly popping up in Michigan or Ohio are probably very remote. Don't feel bad, I live in Raleigh and nothing ever comes here. If I want to see any DJs or electronic music I have to go to DC, Miami, or New York.
They came here for the past two albums and sold out both shows. I don't see why this tour would be any different.
Old 08-24-2007, 05:02 AM
selector
mouseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbal
They came here for the past two albums and sold out both shows. I don't see why this tour would be any different.

Your talkin' D-town right?

Best bet, get those travel plans together...
Old 09-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Flux
My peanuts. Now less salt

Send a message via AIM to Flux Send a message via MSN to Flux Send a message via Yahoo to Flux
soooooooo bummed! I have a last minute trip, and wont be able to make the 9th show in LA. BLOWS CHUNKS!!
Old 09-04-2007, 02:20 PM
aaron5000
mouseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flux
soooooooo bummed! I have a last minute trip, and wont be able to make the 9th show in LA. BLOWS CHUNKS!!
My company was about to send me to Europe, but I wouldn't have been back in time for the concert so I told them forget it.
Old 09-06-2007, 05:14 AM
Flux
My peanuts. Now less salt

Send a message via AIM to Flux Send a message via MSN to Flux Send a message via Yahoo to Flux
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron5000
My company was about to send me to Europe, but I wouldn't have been back in time for the concert so I told them forget it.
i tried dropping some hints about me not being able to go on Sunday... then my trip got bumped up to Sunday @ Noon. I'll just shut up now just in case they don't just relocate me all together.
Old 09-17-2007, 03:27 AM
catsaregathering
river

Is Rotterdam sold out? i was gutted I missed the HMH tickets and would be more than willing to make the trip south
Closed Thread