Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.

Old 07-29-2005, 03:24 PM
stimpee
Administrator

Re: The Exit recording
Oi! dont take the piss. catsaregathering has kindly agreed to donate this recording and if the Exit press were confused and led him to believe it was Emerson then give him a break.... At least until I have a copy of the video!
Old 07-29-2005, 04:44 PM
potatobroth
bungalow

aww, we're just joking.

:P
Old 07-29-2005, 11:18 PM
boi85
river

a recording sounds sweet... still nothing comes close to reaching for THE green laser during 'king of snake'... 30000 people know what I'm talking about
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	underworldliveatexit05smaller.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	68  
Old 07-30-2005, 08:09 AM
catsaregathering
river

emmm hold on a minute, i'm not a confused journalist, that quote i posted was from the official Exit website, and darren emerson has had a long admiration for the festival, playing there before and playing on his own on the last night of this years fest aswell. i guess i do deserve the smart remarks though, how naive of me to think that the organisors of a festival would know who exactly is on stage on the mainstage at the opening gig of the biggest festival in the historyof Exit

i havent forgotten stimpee, don't worry, i'll sort it out really soon
Old 07-30-2005, 08:57 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsaregathering
great. even a little bit at a time is good...
Old 07-30-2005, 10:27 AM
joethelion
needing Diet Mountain Dew

sorry m8 - but it was all in good fun.
and yea ...concert promoters, etc etc even get the info wrong.

I remember when I saw them at the Ultra Festival in Miami - they were billed as if this was their first US show in five years (...or was it ever?) - and I was talking to some very confused people when I told them about the awesome show of theirs I had seen in NYC only a few months prior

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsaregathering
emmm hold on a minute, i'm not a confused journalist, that quote i posted was from the official Exit website, and darren emerson has had a long admiration for the festival, playing there before and playing on his own on the last night of this years fest aswell. i guess i do deserve the smart remarks though, how naive of me to think that the organisors of a festival would know who exactly is on stage on the mainstage at the opening gig of the biggest festival in the historyof Exit

Old 07-31-2005, 02:41 PM
iminvisible
river

I was at Exit too, great gig but nobody was really sure if it was Price or Emerson.
Karl said in the interview after the gig though that he was glad to have Darren Price as part of the band now, so I guess that clears it up.
I just hope they play as good a show here in Dublin as they did in serbia!!!!!
Old 08-02-2005, 03:42 AM
stimpee
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iminvisible
I was at Exit too, great gig but nobody was really sure if it was Price or Emerson.
Karl said in the interview after the gig though that he was glad to have Darren Price as part of the band now, so I guess that clears it up.
I just hope they play as good a show here in Dublin as they did in serbia!!!!!
you didnt happen to buy an xvid CD of the underworld gig on the way out did you?