Dirty Forums > treatment.

Old 12-06-2007, 10:04 PM
Tom
BttKBtKt!

Send a message via AIM to Tom Send a message via MSN to Tom
Where in the world is Osama bin Laden?
From AICN:

Quote:
Did Morgan Spurlock sit down interview with Osama? More importantly - did he whip out a .45 and shoot him?

Harry here... I don't know how likely this is... and with the news breaking today - there's probably a good chance that Morgan Spurlock is on his way to Gitmo where he will not be tortured for days and days until he gives them every detail of this joke or stunning accomplishment. If he did find Osama... if he did interview with him - then this would be the single most embarrassing failure of the entire Bush Administration... when the McDonald's Diet guy can find Osama... and the entire joint world intelligence forces can't... then there's something extremely fucked up. Then again... it could be a horrifying joke... which would end Morgan's career... But frankly - if he did get it - they shouldn't screen at Sundance. They should PAY-PER-VIEW the damn thing after a massive marketing campaign... cuz the second that footage gets out - and the Weinstein company in the past year has had a horrible series of Internet Pre-Release leaks of entire films - and this would be huge, for the short time that it would be available exclusively in their control. What do you people think about WHERE IN THE WORLD IS OSAMA bin LADEN?
Quote:
CreepyThinMan here, I saw this on MSNBC and thought you might be a little interested......
Quote:
Did Morgan Spurlock find Osama bin Laden?

15 minutes of footage shown at film fest sparks bidding war, speculation

Rumors are flying that filmmaker Morgan Spurlock of "Super Size Me" fame may have done what the United States government has failed to do for the last six years — find Osama bin Laden.

The speculation first began at the Berlin International Film Festival in February, where Spurlock showed a select group of potential buyers 15 minutes of footage from his new documentary, "Where in the World Is Osama bin Laden?" The film follows Spurlock through the Middle East in his search for the elusive leader of al-Qaida. According to Slashfilm.com, The Weinstein Co. quickly snapped up the picture after seeing the clips.

Adding to the belief, Daniel Marracino, the film's director of photography, is quoted in Variety, saying of the movie, "We've definitely got the Holy Grail."
Whether this is just a genius publicity ploy or if Spurlock actually found bin Laden has yet to be revealed, but the answer should come next year, when the documentary is slated to premiere at the Sundance Film Festival.
I've Been checking this out and allegedly the Weinstein's have dropped 25 million on Spurlock for the movie based on these 15 minutes alone. Now if this is true then it would be the MOTHER of all Documentaries and will have done what the ENTIRE U.S. Goverment couldn't or wouldn't do. There is some speculation about this all being a cocktease but promising something this big and shafting people is like picking up Heather Graham at a bar, looking the way she did in Anger Management, getting her home and finding out she has a cock.
Old 12-29-2007, 05:28 PM
Stephen
Hi! I'm Barry Scott!

Re: Where in the world is Osama bin Laden?
LOL Heather Graham with a cock.