Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.

Old 03-31-2008, 10:26 PM
TheNetwerk
river

Re: atlanta
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanakan View Post
for the umpteenth time: RTSR is the place to spread your coughs...
though i don't know if there's a remedy yet.

..when and if they send the gorram confirmation info (for the tracker).

I've been waiting almost 4 weeks.

Last edited by TheNetwerk; 03-31-2008 at 10:31 PM.
Old 03-31-2008, 11:33 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Your account has been active and waiting for you to log into since March 6. If you'd bothered to read any of the several e-mails I sent to the list, you would've known that you don't receive an e-mail confirmation when your account is activated, and that you should just try logging in with the username and password you selected upon registration.
Old 03-31-2008, 11:47 PM
TheNetwerk
river

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
Your account has been active and waiting for you to log into since March 6. If you'd bothered to read any of the several e-mails I sent to the list, you would've known that you don't receive an e-mail confirmation when your account is activated, and that you should just try logging in with the username and password you selected upon registration.
When I setup the account it said I'd be contacted with verification/account information once my account has been activated. I never received that information nor has the account been activated -- I just attempted to log on. It's not a matter of my "not bothering to read" something.

When I try to log into the the RTSR tracker, I get the invalid username/password message. I know the l/p I'm using and it's not invalid, so it appears that things still have yet to be activated.

I'm not going to argue. I know the l/p I'm using, I'm putting it in correctly and it's not working.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:22 AM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

The answer to your current problem was e-mailed to the list 41 minutes after your original e-mail to the list on March 7. All the answers have been given to you several times now. You do need to "bother to read."

I, however, do not need to bother wasting any more time on trying to help you. You should trust that I do know what I'm talking about when it comes to the tracker.

BTW, the greeting e-mail does NOT say you will be contacted. It says the account must first be approved by a moderator. I will, however, re-word the e-mail to clarify that approval does not include subsequent contact.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:11 AM
cacophony
disquietude

to be fair, the wording is kind of confusing. i thought i would receive an email confirmation as well and waited a couple of weeks before finally just attempting a login. i posted a question about it and then tried to remove it when i realized i'd just misunderstood the process.

if you're a luddite like me, you don't instinctively pick up on these things.
Old 04-01-2008, 04:35 AM
the mongoose
talks to God

RTSR log in?!?

I thought it was a mass email thing......or at least it was back when I signed up for it a couple of years ago....
Old 04-01-2008, 05:55 AM
TheNetwerk
river

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
The answer to your current problem was e-mailed to the list 41 minutes after your original e-mail to the list on March 7. All the answers have been given to you several times now. You do need to "bother to read."

I, however, do not need to bother wasting any more time on trying to help you. You should trust that I do know what I'm talking about when it comes to the tracker.

BTW, the greeting e-mail does NOT say you will be contacted. It says the account must first be approved by a moderator. I will, however, re-word the e-mail to clarify that approval does not include subsequent contact.
I have Y! set to send me emails -every- time a reply is made to one of my posts. If there had been a reply, I should have gotten it. As I stated earlier, it's not about my "bothering to read." I read.

Trying to help me? You're being nothing but a complete know it all snarky jerk to a guy who's trying to share a recording of an awesome show with you/RTSR. Helpful my ass.

Glad you won't be wasting any more of your time
Old 04-01-2008, 07:57 AM
dirtyatl
river

So did this *cough* ever make it on the RTSR tracker? If not a PM would help remedy my *cough*.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:34 AM
Sinus
resonator

I really do seem to be *ack* coming down with something as well.
I am on the RSTR mailing list but haven't seen anything that could *ahem* clear this tickle in my throat. Surely there must be a PM that could help.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:40 AM
gillenium

I've never seen so much coughing in one forum. I think somebody must be smoking in here.